[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Jasmine's Pee Diary Proposition

Jasmine's Pee Diary Proposition

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Jasmine's Pee Diary Proposition

Postby Bound2Burst » 18 Aug 2019, 08:34

pee_diary_proposition.jpg
So here you are, being propositioned by Jasmine! She has come up with the idea of training her bladder to hold more pee, and she plans to keep a video diary of her doing this, culminating in the last sequence where she is driving here to us, loading up with liquids, and transitioning straight into a holding challenge. She desperately wants to be able to hold and pee one liter.

Let Jasmine tell you about it herself: https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/clip ... cement.mp4

She recorded more on her drive home: https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/clip ... etails.mp4

The link to the funding page is: http://www.b2bfetishstore.com/index.php ... ct_id=2493

The minimum donation is $10, but you can increase this by increasing the quantity counter. All the money collected will go to Jasmine. It's her incentive to do her very best to reach that new capacity. The challenge at the culmination of all this will take place during September.

UPDATE AUGUST 30: JASMINE HAS REACHED HER GOAL, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE DONATING TO HER, PLEASE DO. SHE WON'T MIND AT ALL. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY SUPPORTED HER.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Jasmine's Pee Diary Proposition

Postby sickboy » 18 Aug 2019, 11:43

I'm highly interested in this, but I have a couple of notes. First, the donation page, from what I can tell, doesn't seem to give the current donation total. Dave, is there a way you can periodically updates us with the current total?

Second, and I hope your pass this along to Jasmine, I would happily pay for a Snapchat or similar service that featured Jasmine sharing candid desperation clips a few times a week. A number of models in other fetish world's do this successfully and it could be a nice source of spending cash for her (or any other model for that matter).
sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 18 Aug 2019, 13:20

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby handshjq1990 » 18 Aug 2019, 23:32

Hi Dave.
I've been following Jasmine for years. She's one of my favorite models. But the biggest regret is that she doesn't shoot naked videos. Can Dave persuade her to take off her underwear and skirt when she urinates during the next volume test? I think it will make more people more willing to donate to her.
handshjq1990

Postby Bound2Burst » 19 Aug 2019, 07:20

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Minethlos » 19 Aug 2019, 17:13

Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Aug 2019, 06:58

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Minethlos » 20 Aug 2019, 18:03

That makes a lot of sense. Either way donating seems like a great deal, I will get right on it!
I just hope that people don't miss out on it as I imagine some don't check the site as often as before :P
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Aug 2019, 18:40

Well, they have almost a month. If they don't visit on that time scale, I imagine they're not much interested at all.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby TruFan3 » 27 Aug 2019, 14:39

Well I plan to donate. Cause she is one of my favorites and I believe I have most if not all of her stuff... I'm hoping to see an "accident" or two in this...
Great Idea.
TruFan3

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Aug 2019, 17:35

We'll all have to wait and see how she handles this. With the experience she has had over the years, I expect it will be satisfying.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum