[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - A future holding contest between Becca & Vonka?

A future holding contest between Becca & Vonka?

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

A future holding contest between Becca & Vonka?

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 May 2019, 08:01

It seems to me that Vonka is the next in line in terms of having the potential to challenge Becca for her title. What do you guys think? Should we host the contest some time in August when we will see Becca again? Later on, I would be looking for help to fund it, and it would be nice to offer a substantial prize to the winner. All feedback welcome.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: A future holding contest between Becca & Vonka?

Postby chris » 24 May 2019, 16:21

I'd love to see another contest, but I'm not sure you have any other models who are really in Becca's league (maybe Ten?). I like Vonka but I haven't seen her break 1 litre yet. She's great to watch though - I'm sure she'll try hard even if she's not likely to win and I'd still buy the movie.
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 24 May 2019, 20:56

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 25 May 2019, 01:13

To me, the volume doesn’t matter much except maybe as some sort of proof that the girl was really desperate and not faking it. I personally would be fine with a holding contest that would feature Jasmine for example with another girl of about her capacity.

I would enjoy a lot more a well matched contest with the girls doing their best and putting on a real act of desperation (verbally and physically), regardless of the end volume. In fact, using “smaller” girls might allow for shorter and more action packed clips which could be an advantage.

Even in real life sports you have leagues and weight categories and what not. Competition can be exciting as long as it’s well matched, in every level.

I know that on a fetish site, everyone has a completely different opinion though...
MPee3

Postby qpeg » 25 May 2019, 01:23

I enjoy the capacity themed videos, seeing how much each model can hold, attempting to break past records etc. When it comes to holding contests though I prefer the old fashioned format of seeing who can last the longest. I haven't picked up the newest contest yet but unless something surprising happened I'm guessing Becca won, with her capacity being quite far ahead of even Carissa's impressive PB. I think I understand why you did things this way, with the previous prized contest between Carissa and Cheyenne going to the lengths it did. As a contest though, for this format to work it really needs two very closed matched models. Particularly if a model keeps an eye of B2B and knows her opponent has a much higher capacity than her, in which case she might find it hard to motivate herself, knowing her chance of winning the prize is slim.

While my preference would be going back to the old fashioned way, I do have a couple of suggestions. You could handicap the contest, based on how the models have performed previously. So rather than measuring the models against each other, they'd be measured against their personal record. For example -

Model A has a previous best of 1300ml. Model B has a previous best of 900ml. During the contest, Model A pees 1280ml and Model B 910ml. Model A has peed more but is 20ml down on her previous best, while model B is up 10ml. Therefore Model B wins the contest (and also sets a new PB which would be used in later contests).

Another suggestion, a somewhat different holding contest - You set a target capacity based on the sum of both models previous performances. They work together rather than against each other, the goal being for their combined pees to beat the target you've set. If they manage it, they share the prize amount. Not sure how much this one appeals to you (or customers for that matter) but it could be very interesting, with the models trying to motivate and encourage each other.
qpeg

Postby pcwp » 25 May 2019, 05:23

I didn’t mind the contest a while back between Jasmine and Amber. I think you even got another video out of it where Jasmine peed before the contest even began.

Even if the one with a smaller bladder ends up going first, it can still be interesting having the second hang around - I believe Jasmine does this quite well though ;)
pcwp

Postby chris » 26 May 2019, 02:31

I would still enjoy a slightly imbalanced contest, but offering a substantial prize might not work very well. Either it goes to Becca almost by default, or it goes to the other contender after Becca 'wins' but has her handicap deducted. Maybe basing the winner on time but giving one a head start might work.

As for others in Vonka's 'league', how about Dixie, Cadence or Becky? Are Sarah or Kendra still around?
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 26 May 2019, 06:13

When I was reading through the above posts last evening, my wife walked by my office door and stuck her head in to ask what I was smiling about. She's always a little suspicious when I start smiling in case I'm scheming. The smile was actually because of the number of responses, showing that you guys care about this. Of course, it is mostly you as a group while the majority remain silent. Not sure why.

I do like to idea of the models working in unison to collectively produce enough pee to reach a prize threshold, so that they don't have to be evenly matched. It certainly has not been done before, by me at least, and would make for an interesting dynamic. Even when one of them has been forced to pee, she will still urge her partner to go on holding in the hope of getting just a little more pee, those last drops having the potential to make or break the deal.

A contest where girls with similar bladder capacities can compete is also ideal since the outcome would not be known ahead of time. At some point down the road, pitting Cadence against Vonka would be excellent since both have peed about one litre under duress. Yes you horrible spell checker, I am spelling litre the French way - it is a French word after all, created for the Système international d'unités. I'm afraid Amber switched careers over four years ago and doesn't do any adult work now. She did perform a contest against Jasmine in 2014.

Becky only pops up from time to time, and then often at short notice, so scheduling someone matching to compete against her might be tricky. Dixie does not really work for anyone these days. She came over in January for a reunion shoot after returning from California, but I'm not sure I could persuade her to do it again.

I assume you mean Sarah Brooke? She did reach out a few weeks ago because she had a cancellation and was looking to re-book that day, but it was at very short notice and at the exact time Becca and Carissa would be here, so I had to say no. I encouraged her to consider me again when she was back in the area so it's not impossible that we will see her in the future.

Kendra would come for a shoot I'm sure, but alas, hiring her is amazingly expensive. Becca drives and uses her own car, but Kendra has to come from further away and requires a plane ticket, and a rental car for when she is here. Her last two-day shoot cost me around $2,400. Did I ever make the money back from that? Not sure because I eventually stopped counting, but I imagine it was close. Given that sales have dropped off since her last visit, I don't think I can risk it.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 26 May 2019, 08:10

I'm going to express the opinion against the group and state that I'm rather worn out on the holding contests. I understand the appeal for some, seeing that it creates rather acute desperation, but I find two women standing/sitting in a room for an hour or so quite boring. To be honest, I don't think I've bothered with a contest since the Carrissa/Cheyenne epic.

I would much rather see the two do something plot driven. I feel like it's a much better use of Vonka's talents, seeing that she's one of the best actresses since Beverly and Amber were in your ranks.

But if you insist upon doing a contest, I'd prefer to see something similar to a Time to Go format. Bring back the Dixie cups and tiny releases in intervals. See if Becca and her bladder can handle it or if she has a catastrophic failure. Oh, and for the love of God, let them stay dressed.
sickboy

Postby pcwp » 26 May 2019, 13:18

I prefer the time to go format too ;)

I don’t think Becca has done that style of video yet.

Though, I’m not sure it requires two or more models, contest is probably safest thing to do with a multi model shoot, sales wise, unfortunately.
pcwp

Postby sickboy » 26 May 2019, 13:29

sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 May 2019, 07:58

The holding contest between Carissa and Becca has sold well, so I don't think this format is at all exhausted. That said, if I do too many of them, sales will inevitably drop off while the cost of production will remain constant.

I had some reservations about how many customers would want the very long version of the C & B contest. This long format was popular years ago when people felt they had more time, or so it seemed. Surprisingly, 87% of the purchases have been for the long version, and the balance for the edited version. Clearly, most people are happy to invest their time in watching women getting themselves desperate to pee!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby chris » 28 May 2019, 03:36

You threw everything at this one - multiple models, donations, a big prize, volume measurement and nudity. I'm glad it paid off :)

I'm not usually a big fan of long movies but I bought the long one. I actually just listened to part 1 while I mowed the grass then watched parts 2 and 3.
chris

Postby tbrady14 » 30 May 2019, 21:27

I absolutely love the idea of models working together to hold a certain volume! I think that is a great premise for a video

I would certainly buy a clip of vonka and becca doing this. I also think Jasmine would be great in a video like this. Her pee shyness combined with her ability to hold for quite a while when needed could be quite exciting
tbrady14

Postby Bound2Burst » 31 May 2019, 09:59

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby tbrady14 » 02 Jun 2019, 13:45

tbrady14

Return to Bound2Burst Forum