[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - The Interview Remastered - Christina Adam

The Interview Remastered - Christina Adam

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

The Interview Remastered - Christina Adam

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Apr 2019, 21:12

the_interview_remastered_thumb.jpg
23 minutes 28 seconds - 1920x1080 pixels - bitrate 6 Mbps - MP4: 1,094.1 MB

Remastered by request.

I'm not sure how, but this video was filmed in 16x9 aspect ratio, which means there are no black bars on the sides of the picture. This movie contains about 70 edit points owing to the need to retake many scenes, mainly because of the complex story line - too many specific things for Christina and Brett to remember. We also spent a lot of time out driving looking for a location that might serve as the exterior of the office building where Brett's business was located, then filmed scenes with Christina going in and she and Brett emerging. This version is about 4 minutes longer than the original, made up almost entirely of outtakes and waiting for Christina to reach a state of desperation where she could pee on camera.

Original description: Sarah Kent is late for a job interview and arrives needing to pee. Her prospective boss is not happy about her late arrival, so she decides not to ask to use the bathroom until the interview is over. During the interview, Sarah is handed the phone and asked to cope with a difficult customer. She is left alone talking to the customer and dancing frantically to avoid a peeing accident. When the business owner returns, he is on his cell and making an appointment to meet another customer, and he urges Sarah out without giving her a chance to ask for the use of the bathroom. Back in her car, Sarah searches for a place to stop. She finds somewhere, but then feels it is too public and drives on. In the end she is forced to call at someone's house and ask to use their bathroom. She rushes and tries to pull her panties down in time, but doesn't quite make it. She has to spend time mopping up drops of pee from the floor before she can leave.

B2B Store: $7.99
http://www.b2bfetishstore.com/index.php ... ct_id=2431

Clips4Sale: $12.99
http://www.clips4sale.com/8916/21382857

Teaser:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/clip ... railer.mp4

Christina's Page:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/christina.html
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: The Interview Remastered - Christina Adam

Postby pcwp » 28 Apr 2019, 06:44

Awesome 8-)

This is one of my favourites, didn’t know/think about it being remastered so look forward to seeing this :D
pcwp

Postby awg2013 » 01 May 2019, 18:21

Talk about blast from the past. I remember this being the first video I watched on the site.
awg2013

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 May 2019, 21:24

It was recorded in early January 2007, so yes, very near the beginning. It was Christina's third shoot. She was in the early stages of pregnancy here, and six months later we recorded Ultrasound during her final shoot.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 02 May 2019, 16:43

You might consider re-mastering the pregnant Christina movies, that theme might appeal to some. Just a thought.
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 09 May 2019, 06:33

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby WSFanfare » 12 May 2019, 19:27

I second to that request.

"Long Walk Home" is my favorite.
WSFanfare

Postby aumonier » 19 May 2019, 16:07

aumonier

Postby WSFanfare » 24 May 2019, 18:56

WSFanfare

Postby Bound2Burst » 24 May 2019, 21:00

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby aumonier » 25 May 2019, 14:40

Yes, the overalls was a requirement from me, as far as i remember. I always had a kink for pregnant ladies and overalls, and as you can imagine that video did nothing to ease my taste.
If I remember well, there was a conclusion at the end of the movie with Christina sending a personal hello to me, included on my version of the DVD. I am sure it was not on the publicly released version of the video so it can qualify as an outtake. I have no trouble with that being shared in the remastered version, but I am not the only one concerned by that decision. I am not sure it is of great interest for other watchers anyway.

I did send a custom request a few days ago for a movie that could be seen as another version of that simple scenario (going home, encountering delays, almost making it but wetting herself), I hope I will get a positive answer from the site and I hope it will be appreciated (even if the model will probably not be a pregnant model, I don't think that kind of luck happens a lot)
aumonier

Postby WSFanfare » 27 May 2019, 18:55

WSFanfare

Return to Bound2Burst Forum