Questions for Holding Contest

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Questions for Holding Contest

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Apr 2019, 11:13

The good lady had an idea I thought might appeal. She suggested that you guys send in questions you would like us to put to the models and we'll get them to answer them in the early stages of the holding contest. Feel free to post them here or send them to me at north@bound2burst.net
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Questions for Holding Contest

Postby Dave78 » 01 May 2019, 07:52

This contest looks set to be amazing. I can't believe nobody had jumped on this opportunity to suggest questions. Here are some suggestions from me should you choose to include questions in the format....

How much do you drink in a typical day and how often do you typically releave yourself?

Do you ever delay peeing longer than you have to?

When you pee do you just relax and let nature take its course or force it out or a bit of both?

When holding for B2B contests, what makes you give in and pee? Is it tired muscles, discomfort, fear of overdoing it, physical inability to contain it any longer or something else?

If there were no toilet available and you had to squat outside, what is your preferred position? Asking the ladies to demonstrate this could be a wicked challenge.

Does holding your crotch or cupping your bladder bulge with your hand actually help to hold it?

How determined are you to beat your personal best volume?
Dave78

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 May 2019, 10:12

Thanks for these Dave.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby chris » 08 May 2019, 15:38

A few ideas from me:

When did you realise you have an unusually large bladder?
Did you ever imagine it would earn you money?
Are you normally a competitive person?
Do different clothes make it easier/harder to hold it?
What drinks do you find go right through you?
What are your favourite types of movie to film?
What do your friends think of your job? (Too personal?)
Did you have to train yourself to pee on camera/in clothes?
Did you do anything to prepare for this contest?
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 08 May 2019, 17:19

Thank you Chris. Got quite a few now so that should keep them busy for a while. The contest starts in about 43 hours. The tension builds!!!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum