[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Customs and the future

Customs and the future

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Customs and the future

Postby Bound2Burst » 18 Apr 2019, 10:16

Sales of new content have not been good for most of this year. What is saving the day is the sale of library titles. Without these, I'd be operating in the red. Clearly, this can't go on because it's not a viable business model. So, how do I fix this? People do suggest what I should be filming, often, but each person's opinion is different and at odds with previous opinions. I can't operate by following random suggestions because I'll end up back where I am now, filming content that only appeals to a small number of individuals.

So here's the deal. From here on in, if you want to see specific models and specific scenarios/situations, you need to commission these as customs. The bondage people are facing the same stipulation, and they have been fairly responsive. The cheapest custom is going to be $200 and this will increase with increasing length and complexity, and the number of models. If a particular model is commissioned, I will advertise her upcoming shoot and invite other customs with her. That way, some or all of the shoot costs will be covered. If no customs are commissioned, then most of the time I will remaster and republish old material to keep things ticking over.

Before you go asking for models at random who have appeared on the site over the past decade, please refer to the available models page.

https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/ ... odels.html

These are the girls who are actually available, although some might not be able to shoot for some time owing to where they live. If you want new models not on the list (don't pick old ones because they won't be returning), we can contact them and ask if they are interested. Be warned, however, that bringing in models from far away will involve a lot of additional cost, so brace yourself if you go down this path. This is also true for Cadence just now since she can't drive herself here, and without public transport she'd have to use a taxi, a super expensive option.

To kick things off, Jasmine is here at the beginning of next week. She currently has four customs, three of which are bondage. Obviously, only one desperation video will come out of the shoot unless anyone wants to change that. A week later we have Jamie Daniels, and then we'll be seeing Carissa and Becca together.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Customs and the future

Postby gsparadise » 18 Apr 2019, 20:04

This may seem silly, but what about setting up a poll here to determine what people want to see? You could ask that only people who have purchased content participate in the poll, i.e., customers. That way, it would eliminate the guess work. Then again, your sales should tell you that, right?

I'm sorry to hear that your sales have been down as you produce the finest content in your niche. I won't mention the other sites by name, but your videos and models are superior to theirs. I've always thought this. I do hope things pick up. Perhaps it's only a temporary downturn and not a trend. One can surely hope so.
Golden Showers Paradise:
gsparadise.net
gsparadise

Postby tbrady14 » 18 Apr 2019, 20:14

I'm sure you've heard plenty of theories as to why sales are dropping, but i'd like to chime in with one as well.

You are no longer consistent with uploading new content. It used to be every Tuesday you uploaded a new set, and I was "trained" to check the site on Tuesdays. But now with the more sporadic upload schedule, I have to get lucky when checking. I'm not going to check the site everyday and I no longer have a good guess as to what day to check.

In the Youtube guide book, one of the most important things for creators to do is set a schedule and stick to it. A lot of the biggest names have a regular schedule and they don't miss it. IE Every Wednesday at 11Am one of my youtube channels I watch uploads, and I know Wednesday at lunch I will be watching that video.

I theorize that your customers are no longer sure when you are uploading, thus creating a cycle of them checking less frequently and eventually falling off.

I also would like to suggest some additional marketing. There are sites/message boards such as omorashi.org, that cater exclusively to content such as this. You could generate hype about new clips there and post when there are new releases. Several clips4sale models do just that and are quite popular.
tbrady14

Postby Bound2Burst » 19 Apr 2019, 06:03

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 19 Apr 2019, 06:07

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby TruFan3 » 19 Apr 2019, 21:45

I am saddened by this. All of my faves are on the Customs list. But I'm sure I would not be able to afford consistent purchases of custom content. I would have joined the subscription but I own a lot of the old content that I liked and I always purchase my favs.. :(
TruFan3

Postby awg2013 » 20 Apr 2019, 02:43

So, I'm guessing if I want to see my suggested scenario with Vonka, it's going to cost me quite a bit. :(
awg2013

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Apr 2019, 06:54

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Apr 2019, 06:58

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby awg2013 » 20 Apr 2019, 16:27

No, I suggested the one where the Uber driver abandoned her and she had to break into a house. It was during the last shoot but weather didn't permit. I was hoping I'd get to see it in the future.

We discussed it here. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=929
awg2013

Postby chris » 21 Apr 2019, 06:39

Personally, I can't shake the feeling that the balance of risk/reward is heavily skewed against the customer here. I know that's what makes it appealing for the video producer, but you're asking someone to cover the cost of shooting a clip where the profit from sales goes to you.

Perhaps you could offer some sort of rebate if the clip sells a certain number of copies in the first few weeks? Maybe even just a discount on the customer's next custom clip? That way there is an incentive for the customer who commissioned the clip to market it (and hence your site) as well.
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 21 Apr 2019, 07:00

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 21 Apr 2019, 11:11

sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 21 Apr 2019, 11:30

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby awg2013 » 21 Apr 2019, 20:24

Well, things have changed over the years. It used to be you almost HAD to have a site like this with the infrastructure backing it to distribute content. Now, things like C4S and tube sites are allowing models to produce and sell their own content independently. We've all seen the changes coming gradually. Between that and piracy, the break even point keeps moving farther and farther away. As much as I'm disheartened by this new way of doing things, Dave is doing this as a business. This is how he makes his living.
awg2013

Postby aumonier » 19 May 2019, 14:16

I am saddened to read the site is going bad. I was several years ago an avid customer in here. I have progressively gone other places, but not because the material in here was bad (I regularly checked to see what was new, and bought from time to time). Several things in my personal life can explain why, but since I am not here to tell about my life I will mostly focus on relevant things.

One of the factor is the multiplicity of other productions/sites. Many have already pointed that. back in the old days, few sites were offering content that could please me. Skymouse, Snuppa, Ineed2pee and here (plus a couple french minor site - I am french but have long abandoned hope of finding a good french site about that fetish). Then many many sites appeared. Tons of clip4sale stores, by very good models (Sinna, Dixie Comet...) multiple sites following the same premise (ready2burst, needapee...). I won't pretend I know what would make the site more attractive. the content in here is good, the models are goodlooking and dedicated, the production (filming, locations, scenarios...) is close to the best.

What attracted me on other sites was precisely that feature, customs. It was proposed in here and I requested two custom movies before that was abandoned. The I requested something like 100 customs on other sites where that was available. Most of the time I was satisfied, but since it is far more expensive than buying the regular productions, choices had to be made and i no longer came here often. Seeing that feature come back seems to me a good idea. I don't kno if that will allow the site to live longer, but be assured I will be in touch soon to request a new custom.
aumonier

Re:

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 May 2019, 10:42

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum