[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Filming in the B2B World

Filming in the B2B World

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Filming in the B2B World

Postby sickboy » 12 Apr 2019, 09:45

Has anyone else grown a bit tired of the B2B World being confined strictly to Dave's home and the surrounding woods? I remember a time when on location filming was done. While I don't mean for the models to humiliate themselves in public, a bit of public desperation and then wetting back at the house (like in some of Jayne's old films) or even giving the camera to the model as she scurries away to the restroom, only just making it would be great.

A quick check of federal regulations shows that your could do so without much issue. You have a contract with the models so there's consent. You're not filming others around you, and you're not intentionally filming venue names and details. So unless there are local statutes you need to work around, you should be able to get on with going public again
sickboy

Re: Filming in the B2B World

Postby Bound2Burst » 14 Apr 2019, 09:13

I'd like some more feedback on this, if you guys would not mind.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 14 Apr 2019, 14:15

sickboy definitely has a point. I mean, chaining the models to the stove in the carpeted area where they they absolutely can't pee was a novel idea that worked great, but after having done this to all models (some more than once), and with new models few and far between, what do you do next?

Dave has said in the past that outdoor filming has become too risky in this age of smartphones, where bystanders can pick up on the action. But certainly if you could film some more daring scenarios in more varied locations, I'm sure it will be more interesting than the same rooms we've seen for years.
MPee3

Postby cantholdit » 14 Apr 2019, 20:11

I agree - more "out and about" would be WELCOME!
cantholdit

Postby Bound2Burst » 15 Apr 2019, 06:51

Understood. A few things to keep in mind.

1) Almost all external filming would be in a car. I can't go wandering around with a large camera filming a girl who needs to pee. If you take note of those older location videos, 90% of the action took place inside cars, and the remainder was done on a small, low quality camera. Everything had to be discrete.

2) There will not be any peeing in cars. There is generally nowhere to stop (no pull-ins to speak of) so it means that a third person would need to drive. If we do manage to find somewhere to pull over that is not private property where the girl gets out to pee, I would not follow her. I did that with Danielle and a guy stopped because he saw us and demanded to see the video I'd shot. After we drove away, he followed us for miles.

3) Filming in stores. Security would almost certainly throw us out. I've been warned off by security guards and even store detectives in the past, once for just having a display of vegetables in the background.

4) A model could take a cell phone into a toilet. Not at all sure what quality of video you would get.

5) In the age of Jayne, location videos used up most of the day (civilization is far away), and back then I was not filming content for other websites. If I do these, they will be significantly more expensive to compensate for the alternative content I was not able to film.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby chris » 15 Apr 2019, 16:54

We see a lot of quite similar movies on the site these days, but I can understand the reasons for that. I tend to buy them anyway if they appeal to me.

I'm all for variety, but personally I tend not to buy clips filmed in cars. I find the camera angles are too limited and the model too restricted. Just my thoughts though, I know some would love that sort of movie.
chris

Postby Minethlos » 15 Apr 2019, 17:38

Just to throw it out there, I know another site that does pee videos, and their most popular product are 'travelling' videos: a girl, desperate to pee, is given a map and a destination and must get to the destination before wetting herself. Usually that entails using a good amount of public transport, waiting in stops/stations etc. (The girl is filmed on the way using a handheld camera.) Those videos offer some genuine desperation and genuine embarrassment of having to conceal desperation in public (or sometimes failing to do so!), and I like those videos a lot, and would consider it fair to pay more for something like that.

On the other hand, I personally don't find Dave's home a boring location per se; for me it's more about the scenario and how the model presents herself. Speaking of which, I did like the selection of models in the past much better. I'd like to see someone cute and genuine like Jayne, Amber (Pixie Wells) or Beverly. The only one that comes close currently is Jasmine and maybe Becca.

Also: letting the girl take a phone or handheld camera into a toilet sounds great to me. There's something about those voyeur type of videos that I really enjoy.
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 16 Apr 2019, 07:31

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 16 Apr 2019, 07:39

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 16 Apr 2019, 08:20

sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 16 Apr 2019, 13:29

Do you remember, a year or two back, the discussion between scenario type videos and just getting the girl desperate style videos? The overwhelming opinion at that time was that scenarios were not especially desirable any more, and that non-scenario videos were better, preferably with some nudity. If you take away the storylines, one is not left with a lot for the model to do other than stand around getting desperate.

Or perhaps I misunderstand you? What would you like to see the girls you mention doing?
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 16 Apr 2019, 15:00

I do remember that conversation. I was one of the few that wanted to continue to do well thought out and sometimes realistic scenarios.

I'm also in the minority in that I would prefer the models wear clothing that you would likely see them in on their day off running errands, like leggings, casual jeans, joggers, etc instead of the form fitting mini skirts and cocktail dresses that are so common here.

As for getting out of the rut of the dining room videos I would even be happy with something along the lines of taking a model in a car down the road a few miles, and turning them around to head back to the house in a just made it or latch key wetting just before getting to the toilet. Perhaps they're driving back home from the gym in town after a long workout and plenty of water and misjudged the time to drive home, finding themselves desperate with no option but to hold on
sickboy

Postby chris » 16 Apr 2019, 15:20

chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 16 Apr 2019, 16:30

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Minethlos » 16 Apr 2019, 17:14

Minethlos

Postby sickboy » 16 Apr 2019, 18:05

sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 16 Apr 2019, 21:13

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Hercules » 18 Apr 2019, 10:37

I personally welcome the return of more scenario movies , as long as this does not negatively affect the acute desperation we have seen in the recent movies. I beliveve the model's interpretation is fondamental to make everything look real, some of them are good , others should try to act natural and talk more (in real life a woman in those condition would scream, blush and cry); embarrassing and humiliating situations are exactly what I'm looking for. I also appreciate the possibility of suggesting various scenarios from time to time, even if Dave does not lack certain imagination and talent. I like nudity too , if at the end of the movie the model takes of her clothes , all the better :D
Hercules

Postby Minethlos » 18 Apr 2019, 16:23

Minethlos

Postby TWTB68063 » 18 Apr 2019, 18:41

There is still quite a bit you could do at your house.

You don't have many bed wetting videos. You could buy some sheets for that small bed you have.

You could also buy a cheap chair and have a few videos revolve around it. Here is a cheap new chair that might work: https://www.amazon.com/CHUN-YI-Jacquard ... f=sr_1_26?. Or you could find a used chair at Goodwill. You could have a model wet her jeans while tied up in the chair or have a model confuse the chair for a toilet while sleep walking.
TWTB68063

Postby Bound2Burst » 19 Apr 2019, 06:11

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Minethlos » 22 Apr 2019, 16:11

Btw, so we know that the models are mostly staying in a hotel when they visit. Could you maybe base the shoots in the area of that hotel? I assume it's more populated than the surrounding of your house and there could be some public desperation.
Also I'm curious, how much would that kind of custom cost (just a ballpark estimate)? Or any clip in another location? What if we ordered 3-4 customs together for this shoot?
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Apr 2019, 09:49

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby aumonier » 02 Jun 2019, 11:47

aumonier

Return to Bound2Burst Forum