[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - More Jayne remastered

More Jayne remastered

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

More Jayne remastered

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Mar 2019, 06:40

I have spent the last few days importing her work and editing/enhancing. There will be 7 videos in this batch, including one containing two hotel scenes that I have not released before. I filmed them for Jayne, but I'm not sure she did anything with them herself. There is also extra footage in several of the videos. This is what's coming:

I Missed the Bus
Hunt the Bonus
Wait For That Call, Miss Jones
Jayne's Hotel Room Desperation (2 in 1)
Deadline (with Cassandra & Abby)
Trapped in an Elevator 3 (with Lola & Nyxon)
Holding Hostesses (with Rachael aka Ten Amorette)

This batch may by appear tomorrow, but I also have a shoot with Nikki Brooks so I may not have time to finish everything before I torture her :)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: More Jayne remastered

Postby gsparadise » 25 Mar 2019, 23:38

I cannot quite put my finger on why, but Jayne is still my all-time favorite. She's so hot in a natural, wholesome way, if that makes sense. It's such a shame that she didn't stay in the business. So, I'm happy that we can still enjoy her sexiness here. Thanks! :)
Golden Showers Paradise:
gsparadise.net
gsparadise

Re: More Jayne remastered

Postby Minethlos » 27 Mar 2019, 18:23

I agree, Jayne has a great body, a cute and shy personality and pees gallons! Perfect!
Also, gsparadise, just in case you don't know, Jayne has a (and it's still up) with some Jayne videos after she stopped working for B2B. Of course, she has completely left the scene now as the last video is about 5 years old.
And Dave, yes, the two hotel scenes are on her store.
Minethlos

Return to Bound2Burst Forum