[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Curiosity Question

Curiosity Question

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Curiosity Question

Postby Lionheartyz » 19 Mar 2019, 13:32

Hey Dave,

Hey man, been a LONG time. Had a curiosity question, I know we did a holding contest prize once upon a time... was a great video, but you said might not do anything like that again in the future because of models pushing themselves.

Was curious if I could fund a contest with rules in place to keep it from going forever like last time, keep things as fair as possible. Essentially a multi-model custom maybe?

I put up the prize, you reap the benefits, we all win?
Lionheartyz

Re: Curiosity Question

Postby Bound2Burst » 19 Mar 2019, 16:20

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Lionheartyz » 19 Mar 2019, 17:53

I was just thinking like next time you had a holding contest involving some models at the top of the capacities list I could personally give you a bonus for the winner.

Dunno how often you have multi-model shoots anymore. I assume holding contests sell, I just wanted to make one you're already doing a bit better.
Lionheartyz

Postby Lionheartyz » 19 Mar 2019, 18:03

Thete is another route I could go ad well... didn't the site have a capacities ranking somewhere once?
Lionheartyz

Postby Bound2Burst » 19 Mar 2019, 21:19

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Lionheartyz » 22 Mar 2019, 18:14

So... could I send you a big bonus/incentive for the first model to crack 1.5L? Or would that seem unfair or something?
Lionheartyz

Postby Bound2Burst » 22 Mar 2019, 21:12

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Lionheartyz » 22 Mar 2019, 21:33

While that's true, and only a half dozen or so have actually cracked the 1L mark... I wonder if with a proper incentive a model would elect to go for it. If they hit it woohoo, if not... amazing video and maybe "tips" for the effort... dunno how well or if donations would work after the fact.

Honestly this is just one of my few passions, and I presently have a stupid amount of money in my paypal for this and that, and just looking to help out.
Lionheartyz

Postby MPee3 » 23 Mar 2019, 10:01

I think forcing a model to do that may pose a significant health risk. Urine can back up to the kidneys and cause a major infection. Some of Dave’s videos definitely pushed models to the verge of tears from desperation, and even those were less than 1.5 liters. I don’t think it’s wise to push it further than that.

As a side note, one of my personal favorites from the later models, Jasmine, seems to reach her absolute max at around 800cc, and that’s fine with me.
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Mar 2019, 11:57

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Mar 2019, 12:00

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Lionheartyz » 23 Mar 2019, 18:51

Yeah no one is/was talking about FORCING a model to do anything, but the simple fact is 99% of the time, the only person who truly know how desperate a model is, is the model herself.

Also, urine generally doesn't backtrack into kidneys without pressure and a bladder wull auto let go before that kind of pressure is achieved. If there is backtrack 1. The urethra is blocked 2. There is a serious outside force acting on bladder 3. Serious medical problem.

In the holding contest for bonus cash Carissa and Cheyenne both held large amounts, over 1200ml if I remember correctly. The big problem there was they both drank 76oz and nothing else so once all that liquid had moved down the desperation gets worse at the normal rate of pull from a body. After 3+ hour it basically came down to who doesn't wanna do it anymore... not who was more desperate. Had they continued to drink 8oz every hour things might have turned out differently.

Carissa has tried on few occassions to beat that day and hasn't really come within 200ml that I am aware of...

My original idea was to personally put up a bonus in a 3 way contest between top rank models... regardless of how long that took to happen. But without doing contests anymore... I thought maybe give an option for models to go for it on their own... and if they tried hard and failed maybe the community would throw cash for the effort... so on the end everyone won one way or another.

But imagine... Carissa Vs. Candle Vs. Jayne(The Return)
I would throw a 4 digit prize into that pool...
Lionheartyz

Postby Lionheartyz » 23 Mar 2019, 19:14

Out of again... curiosity... lol, what price point we talking to bring in a 2nd model if one is already scheduled?
Lionheartyz

Postby Bound2Burst » 24 Mar 2019, 11:11

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Lionheartyz » 24 Mar 2019, 14:50

Jesus... fetish world is dying. I hate to hear that, all of it. Hard to feel like B2B won't always be here.
Lionheartyz

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Mar 2019, 06:35

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Lionheartyz » 25 Mar 2019, 07:56

Ok... So possibilities.

Becca has been on twice this year already, and Carissa has always been around with a degree of frequency making me think they are some sort of local. To the best of my knowledge these two models have not been pit against each other of yet and both have produced impressive quantities.

Would this be something that could be set up down the road? This would be a worthy Holding Contest of heavyweights and something I would be willing to throw money at.
Lionheartyz

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Mar 2019, 16:21

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby pcwp » 26 Mar 2019, 17:09

I think a Becca / Carissa HC could do well. I’m sure I’d be up for pitching in a bit for something like that (probably no where near what lionheartyz is :P) - but given the recent amount of donations for becca is it worth opening up something to help fund it? Might be too soon right now I suppose, but still :)
pcwp

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Mar 2019, 09:58

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Dave78 » 29 Mar 2019, 04:42

Work what it's worth, I'd happily contribute to a fund to see another volume based holding contest. Glad it's been suggested. I agree that Becca and Carissa would be a bit of a dream.
Dave78

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Mar 2019, 06:07

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 30 Mar 2019, 10:42

Sounds like it's going to be a great video. To make things a bit different than your other contests, how about if you considered the following suggestions:

- Constant intake of water. Have them drink a cup (even a small cup) of water every few minutes. That should keep things moving along and prevent an overly long movie even for the most competitive and determined girls. Besides, I love the face that a girl makes when she has to drink while already needing to pee badly.

- How about a twist: allow each girl to pee once during the contest (can be measured separately). Like a "get out of jail" card, but only once, granting a single pee. So the girls should think carefully about when to use the privilege and only use it as a last resort, but the first one to use it on the first go might still win the contest at the end. Again, if they continue to drink constantly, the relief would be only temporary. Measure each pee amount separately.

- Encourage the girls to talk about how much they need to pee, and to physically express it. My own pet request, which I know doesn't sit well with you Dave, is for the girls to wear clothes that are comfortable enough to hold their crotch, sit on their heel, press an object against their crotch or do anything else that physically helps holding and underscores just how badly they need to pee.
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Apr 2019, 06:26

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Minethlos » 01 Apr 2019, 17:40

Minethlos

Next

Return to Bound2Burst Forum