Curiosity Question

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Re: Curiosity Question

Postby Bound2Burst » 03 Apr 2019, 07:12

Lining up small bottles of water, and other types of liquid, will be done, similar to the wettest link. That way, the girls can drink two or three per hour, spacing them out to avoid that bloated stomach feeling which usually stops them drinking.

If you are looking for the greatest capacity with this contest, a free pee might not be a good idea. It may also drag the contest on and on. I don't know how many of you want it to run for hours.

The girls are always asked to talk about how much they need to pee, but to do so for hours is a tall order. They run out of stuff to say. I would encourage them to mention it intermittently and leave them free to talk about other stuff, but that could be absolutely anything.

Comfortable clothing presents a problem. Women seldom look sexy in casual clothing - not impossible, but perhaps less attractive. That may have a negative impact on sales. I suggest anyone who has an opinion on this should speak up. Where there is silence, I will end up doing whatever I think is best, which may or may not be what you want to see.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby chris » 03 Apr 2019, 14:17

I'll give you my views for what they're worth.

I'd say the ideal length for a clip is about 15-20 minutes. I will buy longer clips but it takes me a while to get round to watching them, and ultimately the best bit is usually the last ten or so minutes anyway.

The fewer clothes the better in my view, but I know that's a fiercely debated topic. I think you're right that whatever they wear it has to be sexy and fairly revealing otherwise it won't generate enough interest. A lot of people decide whether to buy a clip based on a screenshot and just a short preview.

I'm all for talkative models but I see your point about them running out of things to say. In some past videos you've had questions for them to answer or a game for them to play - that fills the time nicely but needs some preparation on your part.
chris

Postby Lionheartyz » 06 Apr 2019, 07:57

I have already made my views known, but for the sake of debate/comment in the forum.

I personally enjoy longer videos as tou can skip around to the parts you like, including the last 10-20min if not interested in the build-up. That being said, obviously the beginning would just be considered bloat for most... as long as the volume is there at the volume is there at the end, everyone knows the girls went all out.

Something sexy in the beginning would be fine, even some costume changes, playful runway show type thing could be fun
Anything to help keep the girls mind off of things will produce a better ending. As I said before though, I would grearly like to see full nude at the end for the sake of the glorious bladder bulges. The last heavyweight match Cheyenne had a beautiful bulge going but Clarissa was covered. As doing a max volume measuring video and not a wetting video, a uniform at the end seems a waste.

I would again suggest drinking throughout so we don't stall like last time as well. A big initial is good, but should be drinking at least 8oz every 30min to keep thinks moving.

I think any sort of challenge or spinoff would hurt final volumes so I personally would not involve them in the contest. You'll have the girls together for a day so I assume those type of things could easily be done in another video. Permission type or whatnot.

Anyway... my two cents.
Lionheartyz

Postby Minethlos » 09 Apr 2019, 17:34

Yeah, on second thought I agree that the free pee minigame would drag the video on for too long. I personally don't mind long videos, and this would then practically be 2 videos in one (or 4 pees in one, if you look at it that way), but it would also be more expensive I imagine. And the time could probably be spent better making a separate video.

As for the clothes, I very much enjoy 'normal' outfits (something that you'd expect to see on the street). So why not go for a compromise and have the girls start in an outfit and then gradually strip down? :)
Minethlos

Previous

Return to Bound2Burst Forum