Update - 13 March

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Update - 13 March

Postby Bound2Burst » 13 Mar 2019, 06:34

Nikki Brooks, who was next up, has had to postpone her shoot for a couple of weeks. I shall release Becca's remaining three movies next Monday and the week after may well be a remastered set.

Speaking of enhancing and remastering, I am planning to open a page during the next week called "Dave's Favourites". I've been asked numerous times over the years for the ones I enjoyed making the most, or felt were my best work. The videos in question span a number of years, and I am remastering, or at least enhancing in some cases, those that need it. They will all appear on the same page which, over time, may steadily grow. They will also be priced below their original value, so those who buy multiple videos will also have the store discount kick in.

At the moment, I have booked only a handful of girls for the next few months. It is almost spring when travelling models hit the road, so I want to leave plenty of slots open to accommodate them. In May, both Becca and Jamie Daniels will be back. Jasmine will be back, most likely in April. I hope to see Monica Jade too.

Too soon to get excited but I am about to reach out to a number of new models. I have no idea how likely they are to work with me. In all cases, they will need significant travel and accommodation costs.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Update - 13 March

Postby chris » 07 Apr 2019, 04:45

Is Jamie still visiting in May? If she is, can you please put a donation link for her in the store?
chris

Re: Update - 13 March

Postby Bound2Burst » 07 Apr 2019, 20:53

She'll be here at the end of April. A donations link has been added for her.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum