Next new release will be on Saturday

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Next new release will be on Saturday

Postby Bound2Burst » 05 Mar 2019, 07:07

Most of the time now, new releases will be separated by 9-10 days rather than every week. I am not filming as much as I used to, and at the moment there are not so many models to choose from. Cadence probably won't be back until the end of the year. Some others I have worked with don't create enough interest to make hiring them financially viable. Indeed, new models are few and far between because many now use social media platforms to promote themselves, and film their own content. Things have changed a lot in the past few years. I have tried reaching out to new models, but they invariably don't want to do the pee stuff. Everyone agrees to do bondage, but that is now an area of limited sales and it's not worth hiring them just for that. I tell them about forced stripping, and they get all peculiar - they seem to envisage being groped, etc., because they're too stupid to actually look at the website to see what happens. That type is a trial to work with, and frankly, I'm too old and curmudgeonly to deal with their nonsense.

I'm happy to say that desperation sales remain good, despite the morons who commit piracy. I thank those of you who buy often for your honesty and loyalty.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum