Best B2B Video for Introducing Pee Desperation

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Best B2B Video for Introducing Pee Desperation

Postby amraam » 20 Feb 2019, 14:13

If you wanted to introduce a female friend to pee desperation, which B2B video would you show her?

Ideal qualities of the video would include:

1. Desperation seems real, not acted

2. “Girl next door” type of model

3. Pantry wetting

4. Model is very, very desperate but also good natured about it (e.g. Lola Lynn in “Tickle Me Until
I Pee”)

5. The model doesn’t decide when or where to pee, she just loses control at the end.
amraam

Re: Best B2B Video for Introducing Pee Desperation

Postby Minethlos » 24 Feb 2019, 19:52

I don't know about introducing a female friend, but one of my favorite videos is very close to what you describe, and it is:
Emily in "The Lady Next Door".

The scenario is literally about a girl next door that has locked herself out and asks to use Dave's bathroom but it is occupied. I feel Emily plays the part very well and the desperation comes off as natural and urgent. Also there is no nudity involved, she wets her pantyhose and skirt in the end.
Minethlos

Return to Bound2Burst Forum