Donations for Models

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Donations for Models

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Jan 2019, 09:11

Probably the strongest incentive a model has to wait longer is financial, so with this in mind, I have set up a "Donate" link in the B2B Store - front page, top left. The amount is set at $20. If you want to donate more, go to the shopping cart after clicking "Add to Cart" and change the number in the "quantity" box to achieve multiples of $20.

If you choose to donate, you must do so freely without strings attached. You can't dictate what the model wears, how long she waits, threshold pee volume or anything else about the shoot. This is solely to reward the model for doing her best.

The fund is currently set up for Becca, but if you want to donate money to other models, send me a message after you pay and tell me who. The money will then be set aside accordingly. I shall have the relevant model acknowledge any donations on camera by using your forum username.

When the relevant model next works with us, the balance due to her will be given.

You will find the current status of each model on the following page:

https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/ ... tions.html
Attachments
donate_page.jpeg
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Donations for Models

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Feb 2019, 08:57

I plan to set up a website page called "Donate To Models" - it will list all the active models, and each will have a unique link to the store where interested fans of these girls can donate funds to them which they will receive on their next visit. They will acknowledge these donations on camera so that you know they actually got them, all of them. I will make up the 12% or so that Verotel will deduct.

There is one thing to note: The base amount will be set at $20. Adjusting the number of copies purchased will increase the amount in increments of $20. However, at $25, the storewide discount kicks in and increases with the amount you spend. This means, if you want the model to receive $40 or thereabouts, you would need to enter $60. This will attract a 25% discount and the amount actually donated will be $45. Should you want to donate $100, the store discount is then 30% and you would need to enter $140 to get an actual donation of $98. If you're not worried about the discount and happy that donating $40 turns out to be $32, then that's also fine. To avoid any misunderstanding, this means that if you elect to donate $40, your card will be only be charged $32.

Expect this addition during the next week. I will also update you on the forum (which you can see without the need to join) when models are expected, giving you a few weeks lead time.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum