[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Plans for Becca

Plans for Becca

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Plans for Becca

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Jan 2019, 08:49

While I clearly need to put Becca through another capacity test, I have not yet solidified the rest of the content I shall film with her. I should be able to get six desperation movies, so I invite you all to offer suggestions. Naturally, I can't promise to film everything, but I will see what I can reasonably include. I am after things with popular appeal in order to make her shoot pay, so this is where my focus will lie.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Plans for Becca

Postby qpeg » 24 Jan 2019, 13:27

Looking forward to seeing how her next capacity test turns out. I wonder, is there an optimum point in the day for filming such videos? I'd imagine models would generally be able to hold on longer at the start of the day, before the 'seal is broken' as you put it. Then again, perhaps the bladder expands a little over the course of a shoot. Who knows.

Personally I'd like to see her do another capacity video chained to the fireplace, but this time nude.

Another suggestion for a capacity test, and that puts her in a similar situation of being somewhere she knows she's not allowed to pee - how about taking her out for a long drive? Possibly with Mrs. North doing the driving (if she doesn't mind) and you and Becca sat in the back. The length of the drive would be in your hands, with the journey back to the house (and measuring cylinder) only beginning once you give the word.
qpeg

Postby downwest6 » 24 Jan 2019, 18:19

Thanks for opening this up to suggestions, Dave! I'm always a fan of accidents, so I'd love to see any situation where Becca is pushed to the point of holding where she legitimately loses control (if possible). I've enjoyed the bound-to-the-bed-naked videos where you film until the model loses control in bed. Maybe one of those for Becca? Or, if you want to put a twist on the scenario, she could be wearing panties or even sheer shorts while bound to the bed.

Regardless, Becca's a great model and I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you create together. Have fun!
downwest6

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Jan 2019, 11:11

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Jan 2019, 11:13

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Hercules » 26 Jan 2019, 12:39

I believe would be wonderful to see Becca in a remake of " The Secretary Who Had to Hold It "; her natural shyness should be perfect for the role. I would leave the script almost unchanged, but maybe Becca will not be as naive as Jayne was and she ll not pee through her panties as Jayne did years ago
Hercules

Postby Dave78 » 29 Jan 2019, 15:21

So happy that Becca will be back soon. She's an angel in my opinion.

Also so happy that another volume test is on the cards. I loved the way that she seemed to be interested and surprised by the results last time. Hope you can foster a bit of competitive nature in her for the next one.

Her capacity is more that impressive for someone so slight. Her bladder bulge is to die for. Please please could we see her show that off a bit, maybe in just some underwear, before she releases.
Dave78

Postby op124 » 29 Jan 2019, 17:58

It would be good a movie where she can hold up to her maximum capacity and being in the best conditions, by this I mean that she has not tried so hard in the first film if in case one before, and that she has a comfortable clothing that does not press her bladder, better if it is only in underwear then her bladder bulge is visible. The scenarios can be varied for example, such a car trip while you carry her like "Hanging Out With Jayne" or "Full Capacity - Jayne" or a remake of "Becca: The Last Possible Moment ", or scenarios where there is a monetary reward in between like "To Pee Or Not to Pee – Ginger", I would be willing to donate for that cause. It would be good to also be able to see her bladder bulge during and before measuring.
https://t.me/pump_upp
op124

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Jan 2019, 09:10

Probably the strongest incentive a model has to wait longer is financial, so with this in mind, I have set up a "Donate" link in the B2B Store - front page, top left. The amount is set at $20. If you want to donate more, go to the shopping cart after clicking "Add to Cart" and change the number in the "quantity" box to achieve multiples of $20.

If you choose to donate, you must do so freely without strings attached. You can't dictate what the model wears, how long she waits, threshold pee volume or anything else about the shoot. This is solely to reward the model for doing her best.

The fund is currently set up for Becca, but if you want to donate money to other models, send me a message after you pay and tell me who. The money will then be set aside accordingly. I shall have the relevant model acknowledge any donations on camera by using your forum username.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby TheOtherDave » 05 Feb 2019, 15:03

When Becca comes back maybe you could have her try on multiple outfits like you used to do. That will keep her busy for awhile until her bladder fills, and fills, and fills. Make her wear something that shows off her bladder bulge just before she pees into the cylinder.
TheOtherDave

Postby gsparadise » 05 Feb 2019, 16:43

Dave,
I'm so glad that Becca is going to be featured again. She's so cute and sexy. I'm sure whatever scenario you decide to film will be great. But, could you have her wear a really short skirt and high heels with stockings or pantyhose in one of the scenes? I'd love to see her in that! Thanks. :D

There are several new short skirts for her to wear, so she'll appear in those quite a lot.
Golden Showers Paradise:
gsparadise.net
gsparadise

Postby Bound2Burst » 05 Feb 2019, 16:57

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum