[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - What Lies Ahead

What Lies Ahead

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

What Lies Ahead

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Jan 2019, 12:29

Some time soon we'll be seeing Vonka back for another shoot, although I expect it to be delayed because of the inclement weather over the next few days. In February, Becca will be back for another two-day shoot because it's clear that you guys really like her (meaning her sales are good and I receive a lot of correspondence about her).

Beyond that, I have not booked anything at present. No doubt Jasmine will be back some time in February, but nothing has been arranged thus far.

I really wanted to chat about multi-model shoots. While Bound2Burst is faring a lot better than the world of bondage these days, multi-model ventures have become very high risk for me. The shoot with Jasmine, Cadence and Vonka last November has sold moderately well, but not enough to cover the cost of the shoot. A few years ago, that would not have been the case. My choices are clear: either stick to single model shoots with an occasional double one thrown in, or only hire multiple models when the income is largely secured beforehand. That means customs of course. I freely admit, the process of creating customs is not one I enjoy. The requests almost always require models who are not available, or not available for months at a time. Arranging for girls to be here on the same day is quite challenging too given that some of them have day time jobs, requiring a lot of lead time.

More than anything though, it's the content. I gave up on customs years ago because of unreasonable/impossible content requests. The question is, do I open this up again? If I did, it would require a number of people to agree on one or two projects to the point where they are willing to partially finance them, otherwise I will not commit to hiring multiple girls. Given the wide range of tastes, I wonder if this is even possible?

Let me have your thoughts. By all means contribute to this thread or start one describing a particular type of video, how many girls, etc., and see who else is interested. In other words, if you want shoots with more models, I am placing the ball in your court to tell me what you want. After that, we will see if it is feasible.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: What Lies Ahead

Postby tbrady14 » 21 Jan 2019, 20:48

Would you be able to share any numbers related to cost of a multi model shoot and what percentage of it you would want us to finance in order for you to feel comfortable moving forward with it?

A tangent on this, would you consider allowing us to co-finance a single model shoot for a model that has been deemed too expensive due to distance such as Hannah?
tbrady14

Postby Bound2Burst » 21 Jan 2019, 22:00

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Minethlos » 22 Jan 2019, 10:06

Personally, I usually buy multi-model clips because of the performance of one particular model, so I'm not enthusiastic about those.
I would be interested in financing single model customs, though, especially if they include a scenario.
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 22 Jan 2019, 10:11

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby chris » 22 Jan 2019, 17:44

I'm quite happy with single model shoots as well. The multi-model ones are fun sometimes but I imagine it's hard to charge much more for a movie that has multiple models than if it had just one.
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Jan 2019, 07:34

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum