[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Rachael - A purely selfish thought

Rachael - A purely selfish thought

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Rachael - A purely selfish thought

Postby Loo-Loo » 12 May 2011, 08:13

Watching "She Cant Hold It Much Longer", the one thing which strikes me as a big turn on, is the simplicity of what Rachael is wearing.

Just a blue dress. No tights, or pantyhose if you prefer, no uniform, or jeans, or stockings, or tight skirt. Just a simple dress and bare legs. I dont know what it is, maybe just the natural innocence of it all - but it works for me.

I know that the majority of people would prefer the variety of other clothing that I have already mentioned, but this is a blatantly selfish request that if ever there is a multi model shoot where all the women each have a simple loose dress to wear for an unscripted recording of their various states of desperation together, please can you film it, Dave, and make someone very happy?
Loo-Loo

Re: Rachael - A purely selfish thought

Postby Bound2Burst » 12 May 2011, 08:34

Because you've been visiting B2B for a long time, Loo-Loo, and you have bought a lot of my movies, I will do as you request. I plan another multi-model shoot in July which should include Dixie, Tina, Autumn and Lavender. How about that one? The only proviso is that the dresses will be elegant and flowing, as classy as possible.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby BlahPeeV » 14 May 2011, 02:13

Dresses don't do it much for me - skirts on the other hand...

Definite approval of the innocent look though. :P

That said, Jayne's erm...was it called A Day Out with Jayne? Something like that anyway, the three movie set, with her in the green dress...that was excellent.
BlahPeeV

Postby Loo-Loo » 15 May 2011, 17:15

You are very kind Dave, and very many thanks for agreeing to produce a classy dress video, but please dont make one just for me if your experience tells you that it may only sell in very low quantity (i.e. one). And I wasnt meaning long dresses because they hide the legs.

My request was more a "thinking out loud" post, in the hope that a few more lurkers on here would support my views, but judging by the response (or more appropriately - the lack of it) I assume that I really am in a minority of one.
Loo-Loo

Postby Bound2Burst » 15 May 2011, 22:29

I was not thinking long dresses. I would use figure-huggers or ones with flowing elegance. I don't think it would do any harm since skirts are used a great deal on B2B. I would not take the lack of response here as any indication of an idea's popularity either - I have the advantage of seeing what sells, and I can tell you that there is no discernible correlation between comments made on the board and actual sales, probably because only a small percentage of customers have ever signed up, a trend that goes back years. The forum is, after all, just to have fun and express views, and everyone should feel free to do that. I am not sure why so many people lurk, but each to his or her own.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby david2545 » 16 May 2011, 10:40

I also like skirts or dresses for wetting. I like seeing the skirt or dress get wet either from the skirt being so tightly fitting that the back gets wet or because the model was holding herself through the front of the skirt or dress when she lost control. Both have been shown before but neither often enough for my taste!

David
david2545

Postby Loo-Loo » 16 May 2011, 11:39

For me the wetting is just the conclusion of the whole thing, and so the models can be wearing anything they like by that time. It is the slow increasing desperation which I find exciting, and the clothes that a model is wearing while desperate, and especially while pee-dancing, are the important thing.

It must be difficult to understand this for someone else on this forum who loves to see spreading wet patches on jeans, and has no interest in the build up to the wetting. But I am the exact opposite. The clothes worn while the need to pee increases and the involuntary movements are of vital importance (but dont ask me why), as is the believable nature of the scenario.

In the absence of a logical reason for a woman standing in a room for a long period while needing to pee, I find that the more innocently they are dressed the more believable it becomes. I associate tight skirts, trouser suits and tight jeans with rather assertive women who would not get themselves into that predicament unless they were forced into it (we are getting into deep psychology here) whereas a innocent woman in a loose fitting dress might find herself regularly in that situation purely through shyness. It is all in the mind you see.

I have been giving the multiple July filming some thought, and wondered (given the time of year) if tennis could be a good scenario? Imagine a group of women dressed in white tennis dresses/skirts who have been playing at the local club and then had a few long drinks in the bar. They get a couple of taxis home, but the second one breaks down on the way. We see the first car arrive with the majority of the women unaware that their friend with the house keys is stranded in the second taxi some miles away.

Everyone begins to feel the effect of the drinks in the bar, but just have to wait outside in their tennis clothes until the keyholder arrives, which for the purposes of our scenario does not happen despite increasingly frantic phone calls.

Yes? No? What do you think?

It seems like a good scenario to me, and I'm sure that it could be adapted a little to suit as many tastes as possible.
Loo-Loo

Postby xlegs » 17 May 2011, 17:52

Like Loo-Loo, I'm in this game for the gradually desperation build-up and loss of composure. And to me, the clothing is very relevant too. My favourite is a short, tight skirt with classic stiletto heeled pumps. It gives the best view when the woman is forced to sit down, or prefers to sit down herself, grinding, squirming, crossing and uncrossing her legs, with even a chance of a flash of white panties. The deeper psychology of why this excites me has alwas left me wondering. Unlike Loo-Loo, I have fantasies about assertive, masterful women being in desperate situations, bravely trying to keep up appearences, but inevitably and gradually losing control of their composure and superiority.

Imagine, for instance, a female member of congress on a goodwill visit to her native area, dressed as described earlier. The day of visits, conferences and meetings is coming to an end and she is in the back of a car, being driven to a hotel or airport. She is reading documents and making phonecalls. Then she asks if they can make a sanitary stop to relieve her already uncomfortably swollen bladder. Unfortunately, the body guard in the passenger seat has ordered the driver to take an alternative route along some rather small roads without 'facilities'. She is somewhat disappointed, but still very confident, because, after all, she has 'the biggest bladder in all D.C.'. But her attitude and confidence will change more and more as time passes. While trying to keep up the impression as if she were working, the driver and particularly the bodyguard get to feast their eyes on her wonderful legs, hardly concealed by the short, tight skirt. Her concentration with her work fades as the leg-crossing, squirming and grinding in her seat increase. As she starts shivering or sighing or both, the bodyguard asks her if she's all right. Of course, she's not all right. Her bladder is bursting at the seams. The bodyguard suggest that they make a discrete stop near a bush, but she declines, although tempted. There is always someone with a camera cellphone nearby and the footage of her squatting in the open will be all over the internet before the day is over. And so they move on and on toward the inevitable accident...
xlegs

Postby Wabbit98 » 17 May 2011, 22:33

Loo-Loo does raise a valid point, and I do read the threads though I rarely post. It is more the lead up, the desperation as people would say. That is more the bigger payoff with the losing control as the viewers special reward. Now why tight skirts (Jayne wore a tight purple one), tight dresses, and tight jeans are not bad. I feel that something that is not as form fitting as those clothes works just as well (such as Amber in No Bathroom Break, wearing that long skirt). Something similar just searching online http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/i ... 6spc%3D145

though personally I feel that tennis skirts are just too short for me personally. Maybe something more alone the ling of sun dresses, but they are unable to pull the dress up to pee. Just commenting out loud. Though with jeans there are more limitations, it seems most jeans for women are tight fitting.

Just my two pennies.
Wabbit98

Postby wesley » 28 May 2011, 10:48

I'm a big fan of the denim mini skirt, and the Rachael video "Airport Run" is definately on my wish list to purchase! What's so great about them is the naturalistic opportunity they provide to get an up-the-skirt glimpse of underwear, without having to resort to ridiculous and unbelievable exhibisionistic displays on the part of the model! Airport Run also has what looks like some very believable desperation.

I also like the look of Beverly in "The Gameshow Presenter". Though the scenario seems a bit on the ludicrous side for my liking, it's on my list of purchases for the demin skirt/bare legs/upskirt peeks alone (and yes, I know it's an old one - I've a lot of catching up to do :lol: )
wesley

Postby Bound2Burst » 28 May 2011, 11:24

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby wesley » 29 May 2011, 05:35

wesley

Postby Bound2Burst » 29 May 2011, 09:09

Well, you know what they say about imitation and flattery ;)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Active imagination in the one-track mind

Postby Clem Trilling » 08 Jun 2011, 03:15

(a theory/Clem Trilling/B.S., Northstar University) ;)
If the male visual cortex is taxed with extrapolating the shape, position, and attitude of a female form largely hidden under loose clothing, cognitive spillover primes the fetishistic impulses. Thus, even though one may be completely obsessed with the idea of tying up women wearing tights until they lose control of their bladder, only the slightest evidence of urinary need and extent of leg visible below the skirt hem may be necessary to initiate the cascade of sperm projectility.

Lightly colored loose garments produce intermittent topographic impressions when the momenta of loose clothing and female body momentarily differ. Degrees of translucency are often visible with knit clothing as the viewing angle and location of light sources change. Even tght, black clothing presents mainly a silhouette outline that changes over time,and which must be processed to form the three-dimensional image of a sex object in one's mind.

Extensive knowledge of the the female may actually interfere with the sexual response.
Clem Trilling

Return to Bound2Burst Forum