[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Amber Holds It For Hours Competition

Amber Holds It For Hours Competition

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Re: Amber Holds It For Hours Competition

Postby MPee3 » 24 Nov 2010, 16:07

I don't mind the long download, I'll just leave it running overnight and it will be ready in the morning.

I just watched the first few minutes which were partially downloaded, and I got to tell you - wow, what beautiful eyes that girl has. Looks like it's going to be a hell of a great movie.

BTW, there appears to be a small glitch or a continuity problem when she first starts drinking the first bottle, the movie seems to skip a few seconds.
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 24 Nov 2010, 16:36

Hi MP,

I didn't notice any discontinuities but then I don't check every second of video. Sometimes the tapes don't track properly near the beginning - the cameras are aging and developing little bugs too, so I dare say 2011 will be a time for investing in a new one.

I am of course biased, but I see things about Amber's behaviour when being filmed that were there with Jayne, especially early on. Amber is so sincere in her attempts to please, and competitive enough to want to win... which she did of course. That was one heck of a long hold. If she had tried to do it for much longer I would have stopped her since she was clearly doubling over in desperation. She really is a sweetheart.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby florentina » 25 Nov 2010, 17:22

florentina

Postby Sphincter_movement+ » 26 Nov 2010, 10:47

:P Hi Dave
What was the amount of pee Amber let loose during her Hold it for Hours competition. ;)
Sphincter_movement+

Postby Bound2Burst » 26 Nov 2010, 10:50

800 ml.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Bound2Burst Forum