[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - A Real Life Pee Holding Contest

A Real Life Pee Holding Contest

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

A Real Life Pee Holding Contest

Postby LikesDespWetting » 31 Dec 2010, 16:58

LikesDespWetting

Re: A Real Life Pee Holding Contest

Postby desperationfan » 31 Dec 2010, 17:14

LikesDespWetting,

It looks like the link you posted got messed up but I think that I found it:

Looks like an interesting contest. I wish I could have been there with a video camera to capture the full event. I would guess that both contestants would have had nice swollen bladders bulges. I would also have loved to be a fly on the wall of the bathrooms when they finally went as I am sure they must have peed for a long time. Great find!

Thanks,

DesperationFan
desperationfan

Postby LikesDespWetting » 31 Dec 2010, 17:57

I think if I was there I'd try to ensure that the toilets were occupied! Or steal an 'out of order' sign from somewhere!!
LikesDespWetting

Postby wetfan » 31 Dec 2010, 18:43

Oh man that was hot. Perhaps because it was real, not written for a desperation site. I wish I could have been there to watch it play out. I wish it HAD played out until the end, with someone losing control.

Great find.
wetfan

Postby MissPiss » 01 Jan 2011, 22:45

I would be there to serve beer! hahaha All you can drink!!!
:lol:
http://MissPiss.com
MissPiss

Postby LikesDespWetting » 02 Jan 2011, 13:30

Notice the first line of this story? Photos by xxxxxxxxx (can't remember the name). This suggests that there are some pics to be found somewhere. I tried unsuccessfully earlier, about to try again. Will post the link of course!!
LikesDespWetting

Return to Bound2Burst Forum