Really disappointed :(

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Really disappointed :(

Postby Mattshark » 19 Dec 2010, 13:02

I just wanted to say how disappointed I am with the latest sets on here with the move away from wetting to far more prominence to what in my eyes is a boring pee on the toilet :(
Mattshark

Re: Really disappointed :(

Postby JC1 » 19 Dec 2010, 17:43

I have to disagree. It seems only 1/4 movies in each of the last two sets involved a model peeing on the toilet. I think the time to pee videos have been a great addition as well as adding some more "graphic" videos of seeing the model pee. In my opinion, this is welcomed variety. The first several years of this site seemed to involve wetting exclusively with little in the way of graphic videos. To me this was enjoyable for a while, but once scenarios are do done many times, I believe variety is not only warranted but needed. And Dave is running a business that must at least pay for itself if not hopefully better. My guess is the more graphic videos often sell better, especially considering the volume of previous wetting only videos. I like both (though I prefer being able to see the model pee unobstructed) and appreciate the variety.

My two cents...
JC1

Postby cantholdit » 19 Dec 2010, 19:46

Sorry to hear that, Mattshark - I vote with JC1 in liking the new variety. I like to watch the women on the toilet - see their body and faces as they let go. Measuring capacity is also a turn-on. The only thing I would like to see added is watching a model with a visible bulge "deflate" as she lets go, either standing or lying on her back!
cantholdit

Postby Bound2Burst » 20 Dec 2010, 10:45

Diversification is necessary for B2B's survival. It has proved the right choice because both the Just Made It and naked videos have attracted a new audience and increased sales significantly. If we didn't evolve, we would certainly perish in time.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby fanofthis » 21 Dec 2010, 00:23

I too appreciate the variety. Some of my favorite moments before the more graphic videos were when there was a really nice view of a stream coming directly from the source, even if it was coming out from clothing. While I enjoy that, it's also quite nice to have the option of seeing everything up close and unobstructed, too. Also, the timed videos are great because there is zero suspension of disbelief involved, only one or more beautiful women trying to meet the demands of controlling their pee and almost inevitably losing control in a tantalizingly powerful way. The latest sets provide clothed wetting, nude peeing and even nude peeing on toilets. The toilet stuff doesn't float my boat, but if it leads to the ability to make more videos like Permission to Pee, I'm all for Dave making as many of them as he needs. This is not a one dimensional interest, so I would not expect to think everything on this site to be exactly what I want to see.

Also, though we see much more of the models these days, I have to say B2B is still keeping it classy. When a woman removes her clothing here, it just seems to be handled better than other places might do it.
fanofthis

Return to Bound2Burst Forum