Lilly?

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Lilly?

Postby Redd » 15 Dec 2010, 12:14

How come we don't see Lilly wet anymore? This sees like the second set she is in where she is more of a supporting cast member. I would love to have seen her let it go in the leather pants. In any case great work Dave. Really like the Permission To Pee scenario.
Redd

Re: Lilly?

Postby Bound2Burst » 15 Dec 2010, 16:54

Lily has been having having a little trouble competing with Amber who can produce prodigious quantities when she lets go. Lily is very good in supporting roles because of her personality and acting skills. She'll be doing some solo work again next year which will take some of the pressure off for her - sort of :P
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby pcwp » 15 Dec 2010, 19:26

Dave,

Trying to download the movies but dreamhost has been running really slowly for me all day. I know its not my end, downloaded multiply files from other places. Even tried a second internet line just to see if they were slowing it (download speed wise).

Currently maxing out at around 25kb/s, which for a 921.61 mb file, is saying it will take around 12 hours :( .

I know its nothing to do on 'your' end, but have you heard of any maintance that might be causing their servers to be running slow? If possible any ETA on service going back to normal?
pcwp

Postby Bound2Burst » 15 Dec 2010, 22:33

Yes, it has been slow all day. I have just checked the status at Dreamhost and this is what they have posted:

Reduced Download Speeds
Posted (December 15th, 2010 at 11:23 am PST) by Sandon

We have noticed some performance issues with one of our transit providers that provide us connectivity to the internet. Speeds are significantly lower than usual but latency appears to have stayed the same. We are contacting the transit provider to troubleshoot the issue and will post updates.

The reduced performance is not bad enough where it should effect regular browsing of web-sites but might be noticeable on large file downloads. Upload speeds to our network appear to be unaffected.

UPDATE 6pm PST: The ticket we opened with the provider is being looked into, and we’re waiting to hear back from them. We’ll update this post again as soon as we get news.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum