Amber

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Amber

Postby sickboy » 01 Dec 2010, 19:12

Hey dave, i just wondered if there was any way we could convince Amber to type out a few of her personal desperation accounts and have them submitted to the "Stories" section of the site.

As i stated earlier i dont have a ton of extra cash and sadly paying for her "Holds it for Hours" movie is just out of the question, but the preview makes it seem that there are some rather interesting tales to be heard! If she doesn't have the time/desire to do so I, and i'm sure everyone else, will understand, but it would be greatly appreciated
sickboy

Re: Amber

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 22:03

I will mention this to Amber, but no promises. She has a busy schedule and I don't like to impose too much when models are not actively being paid for their work.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 01 Dec 2010, 22:24

oh of course. I would just be pleased to know that she considered it. Too many models out there these days, both fetish and otherwise, tend to ignore their fans. It always makes me smile to see them try to reach out to them if possible. I would understand if she's too busy though, time is money after all
sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 22:52

It's not just the money aspect. These models get inundated with requests of all kinds, and they have had to learn to either say no or to ignore a lot of it. By ignoring it, they avoid a possible confrontation with someone who may not like being rejected, no matter how politely. As usual, it's the rude and inconsiderate who spoil it for everyone else.

Amber is busy because she is one of the minds behind Punished Brats, so she herself is organizing shoots, paying models, editing content and maintaining a website (with some help). All this on top of actually shooting for other people makes for a hectic schedule. Sometimes, all she wants to do is go home, relax and fall asleep :)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 02 Dec 2010, 02:18

oh wow i didn't realize that! Isn't Punished Brats one of the websites B2B regular, Beverly, works/worked with for some time?
sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 02 Dec 2010, 10:53

She did. Bev is quitting all fetish work to pursue a vanilla business opportunity. Her next shoot with me will be purely for Beauties in Bondage and will be her last.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum