Oh Rachael

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Oh Rachael

Postby Loo-Loo » 30 Nov 2010, 10:52

Rachael, Rachael, Rachael, you are lovely.

I know how hard it is to keep stopping just as you have started - because I have tried that and sometimes it takes 100% concentration of every bit of the body in order to close the bladder muscles against the Niagara that is building up behind them.

I think anyone who is brave enough to try "Time To Go" in front of a camera deserves a medal.

Thanks very much for providing us with such a wonderful video.
Loo-Loo

Re: Oh Rachael

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 22:56

You may care to know that this movie is one of the fast selling of all time for B2B. Guess you guys like this kind of stuff then??? :shock:
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 02 Dec 2010, 05:34

I bought it myself immediately when it was released, and it's great.

I think it's the novelty of the idea, coupled with the graphic nudity. The stop-and-go idea causes extreme sense of desperation, which Rachael so vivdly shows. Plus, some of us guys are intrigued by the female plumbing system and like to see the peeing up close :lol:

Sales-wise, it's an interesting question whether or not you can make any more of these before the idea gets old. Or perhaps some new idea along the same lines? You were talking about multi-model shoots in the previous thread. Think of this - TWO models, each with a tiny cup, competing with who can fill the most cups without spilling, and without breaking down, with some prize for the winner to make it real. They should pee one after the other, not at the same time, so the camera could zoom in on each one individually (and us wierdo guys can compare the different female anatomies). Now that could beat your sales record again :D
MPee3

Postby BlahPeeV » 02 Dec 2010, 10:06

I like the idea, though the -graphic- nudity is not my thing. The end result: that Amber literally cannot contain herself (or rather, her pee ;) ) any longer, is fantastic - rarely do we see such an instant and absolute loss of control.

If I may make a suggestion for something similar-but-not-the-same that would allow you to continue the theme without letting it get old - you could have one of the models sitting on the loo and having to go perhaps three times, again at intervals (though maybe longer, like 15 minutes), then no further...and the entire time, they must sit on the toilet, already in the position their body naturally believes is ready "to go", but not allowed ;)
BlahPeeV

Postby Bound2Burst » 02 Dec 2010, 10:52

One more video along these lines has already been recorded, with Autumn. As for the future, I may try something with two models, or maybe the thing on the toilet. I think the problem there may be the lack of movement, however; such a long video with the model essentially sitting still would probably not appeal to many people - the key is in the body language after all.

The multi-model shoots are party about variety, but also for me to explore different ideas that work best with numerous women around. If they succeed then I will make a lot of them, maybe 6 - 8 shoots per year, but it will depend on the response. Of necessity, the movies will cost far more than usual, so I guess we'll see what happens.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Loo-Loo » 07 Dec 2010, 08:35

Maybe the 'secret' for one video in this series with more than one model, would be to have only one small cup between them. This would mean each girl would have to wait until the other has filled a cup and been filmed, then emptied the cup into a container and maybe even rinsed it out with water before it can be used again.

This would provide a natural time gap, without having to become obsessed with the clock, and would perhaps heighten the tension if one person was deemed to be delaying the cup hand-over by a few vital seconds.
Loo-Loo

Return to Bound2Burst Forum