A CHANGE OF PACE - MULTI-MODEL SHOOTS

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

A CHANGE OF PACE - MULTI-MODEL SHOOTS

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Nov 2010, 10:33

The next set of movies will contain just two items, a movie by Rachael and a movie by Melanie. They'll be going out together in a few days. It will be more like the early days when sets often comprised just two movies. I will do this from time to time when I collect single movies with a model who doesn't normally do desperation work.

During 2011, I plan to make a series of movies with 4 or 5 models working together. I intent to kick off with a 4 or 5 way holding contest, and I also have in mind several scenarios which will work well with a number of models. Naturally, these shoots will cost a lot more than the usual 1 or 2 model shoots, and in months when they occur there will probably be fewer releases, so there will be a change of pace there. The movies themselves will, of necessity, be more expensive too, but I won't make the cost outrageous. I'm hoping that multi-model movies will prove very popular, and if they are, it will encourage me to do them more frequently and keep the sale price down.

I can't say with certainty yet who will participate in the holding contest, but I will try to coordinate a shoot including Amber, Lily, Carissa, Lola and either Autumn or Lavender. I think that brings together a number of different personalities and styles which will make the process very interesting. I anticipate filming this first multi-model session some time in February.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: A CHANGE OF PACE - MULTI-MODEL SHOOTS

Postby Loo-Loo » 27 Nov 2010, 13:35

I have just slapped myself about 10 times, but I dont seem to be dreaming.

4 or 5 model shoots? :o :shock: :D :mrgreen:

and that is an understatement

I cant wait for these, but I know that I will have to so have asked my nurse to double the bromide in my tea for the duration.

May I suggest one of my favourite multi-model scenarios?

Well I will anyway. It needs to be filmed on a warm day. The women involved have been to a party and so are in their best party frocks. They return home in various stages of desperation, but because they could not all get in one vehicle there are others (not seen) in another car which unknown to them has broken down on the way home.

One of those in the other car is the owner of the house who has the only set of keys. The first arrivals have to stand around amusing themselves in the garden waiting for someone to open the door to the house. They are too frightened to venture into the woods because of the possibility of bears (or any other dangerous creatures), so they all just have to hold on - but all the liquids consumed at the party are beginning to catch up with them.

They all try and hide their predicament for as long as they can, but when they get a phone call to say the owner with the keys is not going to arrive for an hour, they realise the seriousness of the situation.

The rest will be very predictable, but it would be nice if the viewer could become aware of the slowly imending panic as the women realise they cannot hold on, but are determined not to be the first to embarrass themselves.

Does that sound good to anyone but me?
Loo-Loo

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Nov 2010, 14:48

Sounds like a very workable idea to me loo-loo. Consider it on the list.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 27 Nov 2010, 16:46

I like Loo-Loo's suggestion, but warm days are far and away now, aren't they?

A simple multi-way hold-it contest will do very well, I think. Especially if there is some incentive or some reward, so the competition will be real and the girls will really have a reason to try to win.

On a technical note, such a shoot is better filmed with more than one camera, and edited. A single camera cannot really capture all the action in 4-5 simultaneous locations, and will probably miss some of the highlights. A similar problem is with the sound. A single microphone is not likely to pick up all the girls, certainly not at the same volume level, so a lot can be lost this way. Does your equipment allow for setting a secondary microphone somewhere closer to the models, to get a better coverage?
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Nov 2010, 20:55

I shall use at least two cameras. Separate microphones would be unwise owing to the likely problem of syncing video and soundtrack when multiple sources are used.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Wabbit98 » 28 Nov 2010, 03:03

Sounds like you will be herding cats. Good luck.
Wabbit98

Postby Alister_McFish » 28 Nov 2010, 15:32

Hello, Dave.

Some more unsolicited thoughts --- no offense meant...

A more frequent use of a clapboard could be very useful in synchronizing sound from several microphones and cameras. At the start of a scene, with the board visible to all of the cameras, the board is clapped. In your case probably one of the models could do it and then lay it aside. The visible closing of the clapboard and the recorded clap it makes allow easy and accurate registration of the various sound and picture streams, since they mark the beginning of all. Although use of a clapboard might seem to be a Hollywood affectation, it is actually very helpful in the editing process in locating and marking the scenes to be used in the final production, and in precisely synchronizing sound and picture to the nearest frame.

Good quality clap boards are available for under $15 at the following rather wordy web address: //www.hollywoodmegastore.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog3/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-4435&SearchFor=cboards+clapboard+2400+2390+3334+3628+5347+5408+5418+5862&template=Htx/clapboards.htx&hdr=Hollywood+Mega+Store+Product+Listing:+Director+Clapboards&s=gaw&kw=clapstick&gclid=CJq1t-ibxKUCFUlN4AodXVTRZQ
Alister_McFish

Postby Bound2Burst » 29 Nov 2010, 09:39

Hi Alistair,

Many thanks for the suggestion. Matching up sound at the start of each edit is not really the problem; in a long sequence without an edit, sound from a separate source is likely to drop out of sync with the video. This may be an iMovie only issue, but I suspect not.

I don't think sound from the camera mics will be an issue to be honest; I will cut to whichever one has the clearest sound for a given scene rather than dub from an external source. I like to keep things as simple as possible ;)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby LikesDespWetting » 29 Nov 2010, 14:44

Wow, can't wait!! My preference has always been for trousers wetting. No need for elaborate scenarios in my opinion.
LikesDespWetting

Return to Bound2Burst Forum