[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Melanie

Melanie

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Melanie

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Nov 2010, 22:48

After posting Melanie's first B2B movie, I realized I did not have a single photograph of her where she was not bound and gagged (well, she is primarily a bondage model!). This was rectified during her recent visit when we filmed another desperation movie with her.
Attachments
melanie1_thumb.jpg
melanie1_thumb.jpg (105.88 KiB) Viewed 63955 times
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Melanie

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Nov 2010, 22:48

Photo 2
Attachments
melanie2_thumb.jpg
melanie2_thumb.jpg (114.76 KiB) Viewed 63954 times
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Nov 2010, 22:49

Photo 3
Attachments
melanie3_thumb.jpg
melanie3_thumb.jpg (90.45 KiB) Viewed 63954 times
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Wabbit98 » 24 Nov 2010, 02:41

When will her movies be posted?
Wabbit98

Postby Bound2Burst » 24 Nov 2010, 07:52

There is only one. It will be posted next week along with a single movie with Rachael.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby BlahPeeV » 25 Nov 2010, 12:32

While we're on the subject of Melanie: the button to purchase Melanie's one current movie is actually linked back to that same page, rather than Files Forever. Halp!

is the one I mean :)
BlahPeeV

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Nov 2010, 12:45

The link was missing altogether actually. Thank you for pointing that out; it's fixed now.

Melanie was very frantic to pee throughout filming, so I suspect her urgent pee dancing and attempts to get past to get to the bathroom will be well received. :o
Attachments
Melanie_Truly_Frantic.jpg
Melanie struggling to put on jeans while absolutely bursting to pee!!!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby BlahPeeV » 25 Nov 2010, 13:57

Excellent news ;)
BlahPeeV

Postby aklove » 26 Nov 2010, 15:57

In the new video, did she actually pee on herself? Or did she make it to the bathroom again?
aklove

Postby BlahPeeV » 29 Nov 2010, 11:54

Sadly she made it (not really a spoiler as the page makes it pretty clear that that happened).

So, how much encouragement from us is needed to convince Melanie to keep at this? :P
BlahPeeV

Postby Loo-Loo » 30 Nov 2010, 11:10

Melanie is one sexy lady, made even more sexy by her urgent need to pee. And then she tries on more clothes, and each combination seems to make her even more extremely very sexy than the previous ones which I didnt think was possible, but it is.

I think you can tell by my rapid descent into almost nonsense typing that I really need to lie down.
Loo-Loo

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 22:54

It's always sad watching a man fall to pieces like this, but we're all here for you loo-loo. 8-)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 22:55

Blah - probably a lot. She's not one of those models who relishes it. I'll try to persuade her from time to time though.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby BlahPeeV » 02 Dec 2010, 10:10

A pity. It is always better when they enjoy what's going on =/

Loo-Loo - not enough blood to the brain? :P
BlahPeeV

Postby Loo-Loo » 07 Dec 2010, 08:39

But if I try watching Melanie's video standing on my head, I dont feel well. :?
Loo-Loo

Postby aklove » 10 Dec 2010, 16:50

Hey Dave, is there any where we can find Melanie online? LIke facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube, ect... ?
aklove

Postby Bound2Burst » 10 Dec 2010, 23:13

I don't think so. She keeps a very low profile because of the vanilla side of her life. Sorry.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum