All fixed, and the next change.

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

All fixed, and the next change.

Postby Bound2Burst » 11 Jun 2020, 05:37

The staff at Dreamhost have fixed most of the issues with my websites; the only one affected at the moment is the bondage store. Everything here is working fine.

Just to let you know, during the next week this (bound2burst.net) website will be moved to the server where bound2burststore.com is located. This will need to be done by Dreamhost, and in the process, the database will also be moved to the same server. Inevitably, this will lead to some downtime as issues associated with the move are addressed. During this transition, however, bound2burststore.com will stay online and functioning normally. Once this is done, there should be no further disruptions.

Once all Bound2Burst operations are relocated, I will try to revise my forced stripping store. It's a much later version of OpenCart and it should upgrade to a version suitable for PhP 7. In fact, recent versions of OpenCart won't run without a PhP upgrade, and the old ones won't run with it. If it turns out that I can select PhP 7 for the forced stripping store without affecting b2bfetishstore.com, the latter will continue running for a while longer. If not, it will go down soon.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum