Shut down of the old store is fast approaching

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Shut down of the old store is fast approaching

Postby Bound2Burst » 05 Jun 2020, 16:04

I shall soon be finished with moving everything that matters to the new store, bound2burststore.com - after that is done, this website, bound2burst.net, will also be moved to the new server. This will probably lead to some downtime as issues are sorted out, such as updating the database and moving it to the same server. The bound2burststore.com will remain operational throughout.

By the middle of this month, I shall update my website forced2please.com, which at the moment shares the existing server with bound2burst.net. To do this, I shall allow the hosting company to go ahead and upgrade both the operating system and PhP. When they do, the b2bfetishstore.com store will cease working and will be removed. If you have any remaining files to download from there, please do so this weekend. Once the store is gone, your purchase history will be gone too and there will be no getting the files back.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum