Progress with populating the new store: updated 20th June

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Progress with populating the new store: updated 20th June

Postby Bound2Burst » 18 May 2020, 06:12

Apart from some compilations, I have finished installing videos in the new store. I still have some work to do on some bound2burst.net pages, once I've put out the fire created by Dreamhost for my Beauties in Bondage store (completely dead, which is what would have happened to the B2B store had I not acted). However, the new B2B store has a lot of categories to search, and it's search engine is brilliant! Just try it; you can find any title you want.

--------------------------------

Here is the situation as of 30th May. With some models, I have added their HD videos to the store, but older (SD) videos are only available via Clips4Sale. All the links are included. I have also elected to change some HD pages to C4S only where the model's sales were poor overall. For example, Desiree Lopez sales recovered only 45% of the outlay for her shoot, so there is little point in adding her content to the new store. Same with Kim and a few others.

I anticipate the transition to the new store being completed by the end of June. In July, I will need to update my forced2please.com store which is on the same server. This is a much later version of OpenCart and I am hoping it will upgrade painlessly to the latest version. Who am I kidding? When I do that, it will force the operating system to update from PhP 5 to PhP 7, and at that point the b2bfetishstore.com will stop working. If there is anything you want from there, June is the time to obtain it.

Alexis
Alina
Amanda
Amanda Foxx
Amber Wells
Becca
Becky LeSabre
Cadence Lux
Cali Logan
Candle Boxxx
Carissa Montgomery
Cassandra Cain
Claire Irons
Hannah Perez
Jade Indica
Jamie Daniels
Jasmine St James
Jessica
Kendra James
Keri Spectrum
Laci Star
Lana Luxor
Niki Lee Young
Nikki Brooks
Paige Turner
Paisley Prince
Sinthia Bee
Violet
Vonka Romanov

In progress: Lily Anna

Model pages updated with links pointing to Clips4Sale, except for remastered or shared titles

Angelique
Autumn Bodell
Cheyenne
Christina
Constance
Danielle
Desiree Lopez
Emily
Gianna Love
Ginger
Jayne
Kajira
Lynx
Kim
Lola Lynn
Madison
Maria
Mariah
Sama
Shauna Ryanne
Sienna
Tabitha
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Progress with populating the new store: updated 30th May

Postby BlahPeeV » 20 Jun 2020, 02:19

Hi Dave, do you have a list of intended upcoming remasters? I was looking through a number of Sienna's videos on the site and the C4S store and saw that all of the ones I am keen on are in SD. If they did not sell well and a remaster is not planned at all that is no problem, but I wouldn't want to get the SD versions if a remaster will come through in a few months.
BlahPeeV

Return to Bound2Burst Forum