[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Time for another 50% off day

Time for another 50% off day

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Time for another 50% off day

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Apr 2020, 08:36

Shall we do it this weekend?

Yes David, why not.

Right, that's settled then. Both old and new stores?

Of course.

Will do.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Time for another 50% off day

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 May 2020, 09:06

I'll start the 50% off day from noon UTC on Saturday 2nd May. This will apply to both stores.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby chris » 02 May 2020, 17:09

I can't get the new store to work Dave. I'm not sure if it's only me having trouble? I'm logged in and my account has been approved but when I try to checkout it just asks me to log in again.
chris

Postby chris » 03 May 2020, 04:03

Don't worry Dave, I tried again this morning and it worked. Let's assume it was user error!
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 03 May 2020, 08:21

A few people have experience that. As you say, probably just an error. I find it good to refresh a browser page when something like that happens, which acts a bit like restarting a computer.

I am going to let the 50% off discount run for much of the day since my approval requirements take time and affected some customers overnight.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby awg2013 » 04 May 2020, 23:24

I had the same issue, but switching to another browser solved it. The new store doesn't seem to play well with Chrome sometimes.
awg2013

Postby Bound2Burst » 05 May 2020, 16:22

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 06 May 2020, 12:41

MPee3

Postby WSFanfare » 06 May 2020, 17:02

Hello there, Dave. I got with the last two offers. And they were announced within more days in advance.

Now I´m seeing the forum. Sadly i missed this one. There must be a way beyond the forum too, that more customers could see this kind of offer.

Just my point.
WSFanfare

Postby Bound2Burst » 06 May 2020, 19:54

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 06 May 2020, 19:56

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby WSFanfare » 08 May 2020, 14:43

Thank you, as I don´t wanna miss it again.
WSFanfare

Return to Bound2Burst Forum