Jasmine postponed and Cadence pending

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Jasmine postponed and Cadence pending

Postby Bound2Burst » 28 Apr 2020, 05:55

We were going to shoot with Jasmine yesterday. She got as far as our driveway, felt ill, threw up and went back home. I do tend to have that effect on women. She has stomach problems, and loading up on liquids to come here can have a detrimental effect. I'm not sure how much longer Miss Jasmine will be able to do desperation work. She can still handle the bondage okay so if she does have to stop for B2B, I imagine we'll still see her periodically.

Still waiting to hear more from Cadence.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Jasmine postponed and Cadence pending

Postby sickboy » 29 Apr 2020, 09:40

To be totally honest, I'm surprised that you're trying to film when you're on a stay-at-home order.
sickboy

Postby Minethlos » 29 Apr 2020, 10:32

Haha, I like your sense of humour :)
Also hoping that Jasmine feels better. She has become something of a star of the B2B site, almost like Jayne was back in the day. I've been enjoying her clips lately, so it would be a shame if she stopped doing desperation.
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Apr 2020, 08:33

I'm only going to work with a very small number of girls, people I've known for some time and trust. All travelling models are out of course, and will be for some time to come. There is a risk but it's small. I'm in greater danger of my wife pushing me down the basement stairs to collect the life insurance.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum