Upscaling & discount system

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Upscaling & discount system

Postby Bound2Burst » 29 Mar 2020, 06:14

As I populate the new version of the store with videos, I am taking time to upscale some from five or so years ago, taking the opportunity to fix little issues I may not have addressed properly at the time, such as white balance and color correction. I have done this will all of Cali Logan's movies, and the links on her page now all point to the new store.

While I have not made mention of it, I should let you know that the new store has the same discount structure as the old one. It's a different add-on, but works in exactly the same way. You will see the discount kick in when you checkout. It will put a narrow banner at the top of the front page showing the discount tiers.

If I am ever to get the new store populated with most of the library, I won't be able to upscale many videos because it just takes too long.

It's likely that the standard definition videos released between October 2006 and December 2011 will not be added to the new store. It is possible I will create some kind of bargain site for bulk selling of old content, but I have not decided any of the details yet.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum