The saga continues

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

The saga continues

Postby Bound2Burst » 26 Mar 2020, 06:22

In an attempt to speed up the new B2B store, I arranged to have its database moved onto the same server as the store. I will freely admit that I have no end of trouble with the concept of a database, and probably always will have. I hate the fact that you end up with a stack of them and I'm told "these are all interchangeable." So why don't I just have one then? I so don't get it. Maybe someone more savvy than I could explain it to me.

In any event, the database was moved, but now I have run into the problem of creating a user, again. The database already has a user, as it tells me so in no uncertain terms if I try to employ it, so why is that not enough? Why do I then have to create another new user, which in turn will mean updating the information in the OpenCart store? Why? WHY?

Anyway, something has now happened to the Beauties in Bondage server which has been housing all of these databases for years. I can't connect to it. The main website appears to be there but the store and the forum are not. That implies another database problem. I have not touched these, at least to the best of my knowledge, so what happened? Again, not a clue. It drives me crazy.

Anyway, eventually, it will all get sorted out. In the meantime, I just have to wait on the very slow responses from the hosting company's staff. I hate change. It never goes well.

Rant over.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum