New store categories

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

New store categories

Postby Bound2Burst » 07 Mar 2020, 09:24

The next B2B store will allow sorting by a number of categories. Obviously, you'll be able to sort by a model's name to locate her work. Other categories I have introduced are

Bladder Capacity
Holding Contests
Jeans Wetting
Skirt Wetting
Just Made It
Panty Wetting
Movie Sets

Would you care to suggest additional categories. I can only display 2 more, so I will pick from the suggestions that seem the most widely applicable.

Many thanks.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: New store categories

Postby chris » 08 Mar 2020, 12:33

Nudity seems like a good category to have. Perhaps the last one could be Scenario/Story or something along those lines?
chris

Postby Anon_E._Mus » 10 Mar 2020, 22:39

I would like to suggest a category "Story Line." These would include the recent video with Claire Irons ""The Restauranteur" and some of those done years ago by Emily, Star and Mariah where there is an accompanying dialogue leading to the event.
Anon_E._Mus

Postby Bound2Burst » 11 Mar 2020, 07:09

These are the categories selected:
Attachments
categories.jpeg
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum