Your purchase history/library

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Your purchase history/library

Postby Bound2Burst » 28 Feb 2020, 09:25

This is by way of a warning. At some point in the future, when my hosting company does away with php 5, the B2B Store in its present form will stop working, unless a developer at OpenCart creates a patch to make it compatible with php 7. I am not going to hold my breath. When that day finally comes, this store will simply stop working. By then, an alternative, probably using Prestashop, will be fully in operation and business will continue there.

The thing I need you to realize is that when this store closes, your entire purchase history will vanish. I have warned everyone from time to time not to use this as a library, but I know that some of you do. I recommend that you download everything in your purchase history, if you have not already done so, and then back it up on at least two drives for safety. Drives are very inexpensive, so there is no excuse for not doing this.

Don't put off doing the above thinking you can come back to me later and ask me to manually replace all your missing files, because I won't. It's very time consuming for me and completely unnecessary. Looking after your files is your responsibility. Please take this action soon - php 5 may continue for months to come, or even another year, or the hosting company may decide to ditch it next week. I have no control over this, so better to get ready now.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dave.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Your purchase history/library

Postby awg2013 » 05 Mar 2020, 13:00

Hopefully, we've all learned the lessons of Files Forever. Personally, I download and save my files as soon as I buy them.
awg2013

Postby Minethlos » 06 Mar 2020, 18:37

Same, I save them and back up on external HDD. But keeping all those directories has made me purchase a couple movies twice, haha :D
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 07 Mar 2020, 06:49

Can you imagine the magnitude of the task I have, keeping track of thousands of files? The best way to guard again double purchases is to search your drive for the file name before buying again. The actual file name is shown on the purchase page for each video and this will not change, so it should match whatever you have stored.

By the way, sorry if I scared people by being a little over dramatic about when the B2B store will close. I just said it could be in a week to galvanize those who are less motivated to act. It will be months at a minimum - I would hope the hosting company would make an announcement before pulling it.

After many issues, the new store will be another OpenCart one, and it is currently under construction. In the next few weeks I should have it authorized for making sales, then you can create an account and make new purchases there. It is on a completely new server and this time it will be secure (https). When everything is working, I will stop posting updates on the existing server and place them only on the new. Over time, older releases will migrate to the new store. I would expect to have many hundreds of files installed there before anything befalls the existing one.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum