[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Upcoming models

Upcoming models

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Upcoming models

Postby Bound2Burst » 12 Jan 2020, 08:12

Well, we were supposed to be working with Jasmine again tomorrow, but as happened in mid-December, she cried off. She seems to be suffering some health issues at the moment.

This means events are not unfolding quite as planned, and also means another week without new content. Sorry about that. The next scheduled model is Carissa in about a week, followed soon after by Vonka. In February, Claire Irons will return towards the end of the month. I have to arrange some more bookings.

Cadence was hoping to return next month but she has also been delayed by circumstances beyond her control, and we may not see her again until spring. As things stand, we should also see Vika again in March and/or April, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Models such as Juliette and Cassandra will return, but they live on the opposite side of the country and their trips out this way are not frequent, perhaps only twice each year.

I will be bringing Becca back at some point, although her recent sales suggest that should not be for a while.

I'm not sure who to call on at the moment, given that most of the old regulars no longer work with me (retired from modelling or now producing only for themselves), and a number just dropped off the radar.

I shall keep an ear to the ground for more new models to populate the list.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming models

Postby sickboy » 12 Jan 2020, 10:24

I'm surprised that Becca's sales are slowing, she's arguably your best model of late and a no doubter for top 3.
sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 12 Jan 2020, 13:25

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 13 Jan 2020, 10:06

Tilly McReese has booked for the beginning of February. Sometimes, problems just solve themselves.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby AquaVitae » 28 Jan 2020, 04:08

I am a big fan of Becca, but I will admit to being less interested in her videos recently. My best explanation is that I think her videos benefit most from girl-next-door scenarios. She's puts forth this very sweet, innocent personality. And for lack of a better term, I think she slides into the "milf" category just excellently. Next time she's around you might consider putting it to the test by throwing some more traditional desperation/wetting scenarios at her to see what sales do. That should tell you if she's not fitting well with certain types of videos vs. if fans are just getting tired of her.
AquaVitae

Postby Bound2Burst » 28 Jan 2020, 07:38

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 28 Jan 2020, 10:14

I 100% support more plot driven movies over hold and measure style clips. Though I would love to make a suggestion or two that can be left open fire discussion and consideration.

You tend to do a number of these where the woman is abducted or otherwise forced to wet herself. Personally, the humiliation aspect does little for me. So when you feel that you need to insert yourself into the video for the sake of having another person in the shot, how about setting up a situation where the wetting and desperation is extreme, but consensual. Perhaps something involving bondage or exhibitionism.

Another note to consider, settings/situations that are a little more casual. I'm sure the evening wear and business suits have some appeal to buyers, but you do it frequently and it's gotten a little stale. Consider the following possibilities:

Model is out for a run in leggings/sportswear. As she gets home she realizes she's dropped her key somewhere along the way. She's bursting and now has to find a way in

Model has a day off and heads into town wearing fairly casual clothes. As she's out she becomes rather desperate. Now she's home and doesn't want to leave her shopping in the car unattended while she runs in to use the restroom. So now she has to get it all inside without peeing along the way (could be a just made it video?)

Model has the day off and decides to lounge around the house in pajamas or comfortable clothes while reading/gaming/watching TV. She's one that enjoys having a full bladder so she decides to hold as long as she can and will go at the last second. But alas, she's enjoyed herself a bit too long and starts leaking, then flooding on her way to the bathroom
sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Jan 2020, 12:03

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby AquaVitae » 01 Feb 2020, 09:17

I think those are all smaller details that boil down to personal preference. I for one do enjoy the professional attire. I think it's more novel as far as the other fetish producers go.

I think you have the right idea to pay attention to the much broader characteristics of the videos, i.e. scenario vs. non. For me, outfit is rarely a dealbreaker for buying a video however the overall feel of the vid definitely is. I don't think I've ever bought a measuring video from anybody. It's just a shame because that crowd is a very vocal minority so you could understand why you'd imagine it would be more popular.
AquaVitae

Postby sickboy » 01 Feb 2020, 10:07

sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Feb 2020, 15:54

I'd love to have more feedback on this topic. It will be a useful guide to help me plan what comes next. Thanks in advance for participating.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 02 Feb 2020, 11:40

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 03 Feb 2020, 07:53

What does it for me is the physical display of desperation. Restrictive clothing such as mini skirts (and to a lesser extent, jeans) don't allow the girls to cross their legs, hold their crotch, sit on their heels, etc.

I don't have x-ray vision and the girls aren't connected to ultrasound machines. Some of them don't talk much about needing to pee. The voyeur aspect of watching a girl needing to pee is what does it for me above all else, but if she doesn't show it, what is there to watch? Some of your better recent movies, for me at least, featured Jasmine in comfortable clothes and really putting on a show of how badly she needed to pee. In the more distant past you had girls sit in the feminine "pee position" where the heel is crushed against the crotch to stem the flow. That's a big turn on for me - but the girls can't do it in a mini skirt.

Other things (unrelated to the clothes discussion) that you have not explored, but I've seen from other sources:
I once saw a clip with Dixie Comet and one other girl competing for *distance* - they loaded up on liquids, took off their clothes and peed from a squat position with their pelvis tilted up to see who could pee farther. The second girl was super desperate and shot up a forceful jet of pee like a burst hose, and that was amazing to watch.

Other videos were of girls peeing in impossible physical postures, with pee dripping everywhere.
All these were oddly appealing to me, might appeal to others. Who knows. You won't know unless you try.

In the past you had several ideas not seen elsewhere which had long successful runs until the novelty wore off.
Remember the "holding it for hours" type of video? The "stop and go"? And of course the measuring, which I can understand the audience got enough of, but you can't say it wasn't a great idea at the time.

I think you need to push the envelope a bit more and experiment. Jasmine's week-long sequence was super.
MPee3

Postby pcwp » 03 Feb 2020, 17:42

pcwp

Postby Minethlos » 03 Feb 2020, 18:08

Minethlos

Postby awg2013 » 10 Feb 2020, 14:22

I’ve been hesitant to put my opinion in since it’s just one more guy bitching and we all know there is enough complaining to go around for everyone already. I’ll give my views though.

I’m a huge fan of desperation with just made it. It used to be in every set there would be at least one just made it video. I’ve seen less and less of that in recent history. It fell off substantially when custom videos became a thing. The last few sets with Vonka, who is my all time favorite, has had none for example. I’m not going to spend money on things that just don’t interest me and customs just aren’t in my budget right now.

I know I’m just one guy and things that sell the most are going to be what gets filmed. I’m just putting what I like out there.
awg2013

Postby pcwp » 29 Mar 2020, 07:16

Whilst not directly related to the original point of the thread, I’ll post this here as it has a bit of relevance to what was being discussed in this topic:

Here’s a potential idea, would be a bit of work from a story writing / editing perspective though.

Sorry for the long read!

Have you ever thought about doing something similar to Beverly/Madisons ‘The Mistress’ from 2010 on a larger scale, but critically, having more individual standalone movies? So same setup where you don’t actually have both models together on the same day.

I’ll try and explain a bit more:

Essentially, while having a specific scenario for a movie, with its own individual storyline, have this story apart of a larger one? Basically, I’m thinking the end result could be a series of movies that are all intertwined in some way, that could be combined into a reasonably long multi-model movie with multiple scenarios when you feel the overall/main story has all been shot - which could just be as simple as ‘One morning in building X’.

Basic examples are easy, like model A is in the restroom so model B has to wait. But let’s go a bit further than that, take an elevator scenario.

Model A is stuck in an elevator with another man from the same building. This can obviously be a standalone movie just like you have done in the past, but what if you introduce model B. A really simple example from a story point of view: Model B now has to take the stairs because the elevator is broken. Her boss (the man) is stuck in the elevator, this now impacts her day in some way, let’s say she has to go out and meet a client that her boss was going to do, resulting in her getting stuck in traffic.

What would be the point of all this? Well it opens up the possibility of editing together a more multi-model/scenario driven movie, so just in this basic example, you could have both movies combined together to include the best bits of the elevator movie, and the effects it has on model B, with hopefully very little added footage. If people wish to see a specific scenario in more detail, they can by purchasing the individual movie (which would naturally have to released first anyway).

Simple example out of the way, the idea would be to have more than two movies/models, potentially all working in the same building / company or it could be a completely different setting, but essentially the events/actions in one movie should effect the overall combined story in some way. Each individual movie would therefore be shot from that models perspective, over a certain ‘story timeframe’. E.g. One models ‘just made it’ ending could be one of the delay scenarios for another.

As I said at the start, it’s probably a significant task just from the story point of view to tie things together, if you think you might struggle with it, maybe we could try and somehow figure something out on the forums? Could even setup a funding for it if enough interest or you feel it would be required.
Another potential issue is that it would also probably need to be shot during a ‘busy time’ so the entire release process didn’t span too long.

Anyway...just an idea :P
pcwp

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Mar 2020, 10:47

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum