No Need To Panic, But...

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

No Need To Panic, But...

Postby Bound2Burst » 27 Dec 2019, 15:22

The OpenCart store I am currently using for B2B is an early version which has been patched numerous times to keep it operational as system software, such a PhP, changes. Because the software is not quite in its original form, it is not possible to upgrade the store to the latest OpenCart version.

Some time in 2020, my hosting company will drop support for the version of PhP the cart depends on, and from that point on it will be permanently broken.

But fear not. I have installed the latest version of OpenCart which runs with the latest PhP version, and should be upgradable into the future without any catastrophes. The new cart is not operational yet, but it will become so some time during January. From that point on, all new movies will be released via the new cart, and the links on the main website will point to them. I shall work on migrating the existing library to the new store over a period of months, posting videos in reverse chronological order and incorporating as many videos into the new store as possible before the old one dies.

Once the old cart stops working, I will simply move all the remaining files into the new cart and start linking them. Depending on how many are left that may take a while, so access to some of the older videos will gone for a time. I shall endeavour to keep this disruption to a minimum, but I shall have to do the same for my Beauties in Bondage cart too, so I shall have my hands full.

As already stated, I will not reload the old standard definition movies, but anything I remaster, or have already remastered, will be added to the new store.

One nice feature about the new cart is that it has a search function on the front page. I am taking the opportunity to add tags to the videos this time around, which should make locating both models and content a lot easier.

More news as things develop.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum