Archiving 2006-2011 video files

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Archiving 2006-2011 video files

Postby Bound2Burst » 06 Dec 2019, 14:53

The Bound2Burst server, while large, is not of infinite capacity. In another year or so, it will be approaching a full status. Before that happens, I plan to remove all of the old standard definition movies from this server during 2020. This means that models who did not work with us after 2011, when we went hi def and all videos switched to 16x9 aspect ratio, will no longer appear in the B2B store, but will remain on the main website. Here, links will be provided to these videos on Clips4Sale, and anyone who wants them in the future will have to purchase them from there. The demand for them is not great these days, partly because they are so old, and partly because they have been pirated to death over the years.

If you have not been visiting the site for years and may not be sure which movies I mean, you can identify standard definition videos from the 2006-2011 era by the shape of the sample image; they are all in 4x3 aspect ratio.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Archiving 2006-2011 video files

Postby Minethlos » 09 Dec 2019, 09:11

I think that the SD movies take up about 5 times less space, so I'm not sure if it will have a lot of effect.
Personally, I don't care much since I already have all the ones that I want, but it's a bit sad that others will have to buy classics like Jayne and Beverly from C4S at double the price..
Minethlos

Return to Bound2Burst Forum