Jasmine's Pee Diary - What Now?

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Jasmine's Pee Diary - What Now?

Postby Bound2Burst » 30 Aug 2019, 08:25

After telling Jasmine that she had reached her target of $500 in less than two weeks, she sent back a text saying, and I quote: "Wow!!!! That's awesome. I don't believe it. I can't believe they are so interested in me after all this time. This is amazing!!!"

To say she is blown away is an understatement. Even though she has reached her goal, if you still want to donate then please do. It all goes to her and will be a fantastic reward for taking this on board. The whole thing was her idea, and she was really excited about it. Mind you, she didn't really believe she would generate enough interest, so it's great that you guys are so supportive of her. I'm sure she will come to me for advice when she starts filming her diary, and I will encourage her to cover as many aspects of the process as possible. She has done so much holding over the years that she basically knows what to do, and most importantly, she is so enthusiastic about it.

It's at least three more weeks before we film the big climax and find out if her training has yielded benefits. Jasmine is confident that it will. Here's hoping she's right.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum