[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - MONTHLY FREE MOVIE HAS BEEN REINSTATED

MONTHLY FREE MOVIE HAS BEEN REINSTATED

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

MONTHLY FREE MOVIE HAS BEEN REINSTATED

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 12:58

Please don't abuse this by posting it elsewhere, even if it is for free. After December this movie goes back on sale at B2B, so it isn't a free for all forever. If I find this posted anywhere else then free movies will cease, and next time I will not relent.

Dave.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: MONTHLY FREE MOVIE HAS BEEN REINSTATED

Postby sickboy » 01 Dec 2010, 18:59

wow i never thought i'd see this again! Thanks so much dave for the free offer! I just wish i could pay for videos more often but i really don't have the expendable cash to do so.
sickboy

Postby Wabbit98 » 01 Dec 2010, 19:39

Simple you will experience pain those who abuse this privilege.
Wabbit98

Postby pcwp » 01 Dec 2010, 20:41

Great to see free movies back.

But (i think) I agree with the person above me. It is highly likely that people will post it elsewhere, which just ruins it for the rest of us :(.

Can I make a suggestion, though annoying as it is, that maybe you could do something like:

"the free movie this month is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Post that on the forums.

However, in order to get the link and/or the username and password we first have to order a movie, any movie, during that month to receive the link and/or username and password. To me this achieves two things: 1) You stop some of the people that simply download it completly free, and don't give you anything in return (i.e. haven't brought a single movie, and may never will). And 2) rewards the people that actually do buy your movies legitimately and maybe even push them into purchasing one that month if they like the 'free movie'.

The system is obviously not perfect (im not even sure if you can see whos purchased movies through dreamhost, maybe we could email you a number/reciept or something in order to get the username/password), and I understand if the whole purpose of the free movie is to maybe attract 'outside' people to start buying, or to reward some people that cant always afford to buy a movie each month.

But it is just annoying when some 'jerk' will (and it probably will happen sooner or later :( ) ruins it for the rest of us.

Eitherway. Thanks for the free movie (at least for this month :D)
pcwp

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Dec 2010, 21:59

I don't want to restrict the free movie to those who pay for something else because, yes, it is for publicity, but it is also there for all visitors to enjoy, whether they ever buy from me or not. I do also consider those who can't afford to buy movies.

Undoubtedly, someone, or multiple someones, will abuse this, but I won't quickly drop the free movies when it happens. There are several reasons for this: the first is that I will only be posting fairly short free movies, which sometimes will mean editing them down to about 5-6 minutes. This in itself will limit the damage. The other factor is that I will be following the example of Douglas at Project Pee who actively prosecutes people who have stolen his content and posted it illicitly. He has won a large number of cases and has pioneered the way with this. He and Patches (of Patches' Place) have both actively pursued transgressors and even managed to get some of their sites shut down. It's time I took a more aggressive stand with the thieves too.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby ruastray » 11 Dec 2010, 10:28

The free movie was amazing. Amanda was so cute and her desperation was so natural, she left me wanting more. Will there be a set for Amanda? I hope so, as I will be buying all hers. You have supassed yourself this time and I await with eager antisipation.

Phil UK
ruastray

Postby MPee3 » 11 Dec 2010, 12:12

She only did one set for Dave (long time ago), and sadly has never returned since. Here it is:

http://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/amanda.html

I agree she's very cute.
MPee3

Postby Lionheartyz » 19 Dec 2010, 11:54

I think I may be having a hard time navigating the new site....... I was always curious about Amanda, but I cannot find the link for the movie anywhere........

Nice to see new forums though, hopefully I won't have technical issues loggin' in anymore.
Lionheartyz

Postby ruastray » 30 Dec 2010, 10:05

ruastray

Postby female_desp_fetish » 30 Dec 2010, 23:25

Hi Dave.

I first want to say that I've been a fan of your site since 2008, and I've enjoyed your work on your site.

Second of all, I wanted to ask you whether or not if you were intentionally going to prove another free movie in January? I realize that I could wait a couple more days or so to find that out on my own, but I just wanted to ask you ahead of time.

Anyways, continue on with your work on B2B. :)

Regards,
female_desp_fetish
female_desp_fetish

Postby Bound2Burst » 31 Dec 2010, 10:12

Yes, there will be another free movie in January and in each month following until further notice. Free movies will be selected from earlier years and will be short ones in general, not only to minimize the impact of idiots who post them elsewhere, but also because I don't want to hammer Dreamhost with massive bandwidth usage - I nearly crashed their system a few years ago by issuing free movies!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby BlahPeeV » 01 Jan 2011, 18:17

No doubt a testament to the performance of your models and excellence of your filming...or because people like free stuff. Let's assume the former :D
BlahPeeV

Return to Bound2Burst Forum