[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Results of Holding Contest 11 - WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS

Results of Holding Contest 11 - WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Results of Holding Contest 11 - WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS

Postby Bound2Burst » 10 Nov 2011, 08:54

The outcome of the contest is a bit unusual in that it is not easy to decide who actually won. Here are the times and volumes:

Carissa: 3 hours, 22 minutes, 42 seconds - 1,240 ml
Cheyenne: 3 hours 26 minutes 40 seconds - 1,260 ml

It would appear on the face of it that Cheyenne is the clear winner, but in fact she conceded at around 3 hours and 18 minutes and tried to pee into the cylinder, only to discover that she just couldn't release. She did release a very small amount, and since Carissa had not yet given in, this made her the prize winner for the $265. After Carissa had finished peeing, however, Cheyenne asked if she could pee in the bathroom privately (she was in agony and she had trapped wind, and was worried that relaxing her muscles might produce a lot more than just pee). She agreed to have a camera there to record everything, although the view is very limited since it had to be placed on a corner table. When Cheyenne did go, we found that it was a little more than Carissa's volume. Therefore, Cheyenne did produce the largest volume (just), and she did last a few minutes longer.

This makes it very difficult to make a decision about who should win the prize of a free download. Clearly, no one got anywhere near the actual holding times for both models. This far exceeded all earlier attempts because of the large financial inducement, and makes it clear that dangling a carrot of this magnitude is not a good thing to do - the models push themselves too far.

On another point, as the holding contest unfolds and the models both become incredibly distended, their fidgeting decreases and for fairly long periods they are hardly moving at all. They both passed the stage where this helped to mitigate their discomfort, and they admitted to being afraid to pee dance, even though that might have helped. This lack of mobility is hardly entertaining for those who enjoy watching a model struggling to hold on and squirming. It is another strike against taking things to such an extreme level. In future, holding contests will not be accompanied by a prize in order to avoid this situation - the last thing we need is for a model to injure herself. In my opinion it is not worth the risk - Cheyenne looked positively ill towards the end.

Regarding the free download: I think the fairest thing is to award the download to two participants, based on the closest time and volume guess for each model. The winners will be listed here tomorrow, and the downloads made available immediately afterwards.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Results of Holding Contest 11 - WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILE

Postby pcwp » 10 Nov 2011, 09:05

o.O for Cheyenne I posted longest time (closest) and was 40ml out on the amount peed.

Hoping I win for Cheyenne :D

Are you still doing a separate video for the winner accepting her prize? Will this be in the main video as well or we can download it our selfs if we wish (might be best of the movie is 3 an half hours lol!)

Also out of interest, what is the free download? Since your doing two versions, a cut down version and a full version, do you have access to both, just a particular one, or of the winners choice?
pcwp

Postby Bound2Burst » 10 Nov 2011, 17:29

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby LovingDesperation » 10 Nov 2011, 20:59

If my math is correct, 1250 ml is closer to 1260 ml than 1300 ml is.
Does that make me a winner, Dave ?
;)
LovingDesperation

Postby Bound2Burst » 10 Nov 2011, 23:54

This contest was based on holding time to determine a winner, and not on the volume released. The question about volume was there to separate out any pair of competitors who gave the same time as their answers. The winners are therefore those who guessed the longest times. These are:

pcwp Cheyenne: 2h 30m
dpmpv06 Carissa: 2h 30m

Please send an e-mail to north@bound2burst.net to identify yourselves. Download information will be sent to the e-mail address you use to get in touch.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby TruFan3 » 11 Nov 2011, 09:34

I going to purchase before the end of the day. However, i must say this. I would prefer to see and out of control wetting weather with or without clothing than to see a cylinder being filled to determine volume. One of Carissa's best videos (in my humble opinion) is Time to Go 4 where she loses it before pulling her jeans down then pulls them down to finish..... Just a thought.
TruFan3

Postby Bound2Burst » 11 Nov 2011, 10:42

The next one will be a wetting one, as will some of the "Waits As Long As She Can" themed ones. I try to accommodate all tastes, but I must also keep in mind what sells well. Some of the biggest selling movies this year have included the measuring cylinder. In the first 4 years of B2B, almost all videos were wetting ones, so this departure, along with more just made it events (the last Just Made It compilation was immensely popular), is to cater to a wider audience and ensure our survival. We are, after all, offering content that almost no one else has.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Loo-Loo » 15 Nov 2011, 15:50

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate both women for their effort and the pain they must have endured towards the end. I advise you to take a screen shot at the beginning before they sit down and compare that with a similar one from any time after 50 minutes.

The increased bulges make them both look as if they are pregnant.

I felt their pain and anguish towards the end, and am somehow relieved there will be no more quite as extreme as that with financial inducements. We dont want anyone damaging internal organs.

But, we will never know these things if we dont try them, and what a wonderfully matched pair of bladders.

Anyone who can hold more than a litre is my hero, as I cant. So well done to both Carissa and Cheyenne, you have my all time respect.
Loo-Loo

Postby cantholdit » 16 Nov 2011, 16:43

I'm in the process of watching HC11 and have three comments:
1. Love those black shiny pants
2. These are the best bulges I've seen
3. I would SO love to be standing behind Cheyenne with my hands on that gorgeous globe as it deflates!
cantholdit

Postby Lionheartyz » 14 Dec 2011, 22:00

One thing a lot of people don't understand is that the bladder is a muscle that can expand to some insane sizes. I have not yet had a chance to buy because I am beyond strapped for cash these days, but it states 76 ounces was drank. If this was drank within the first hour, without any additional fluid being added, then both women will eventually cap out. As you can see from the numbers, both women absorbed about 45% of the fluid and the rest passed through to the bladder.
Drinking water really fast (or a lot in a short time) saturates the body and send more toward the bladder because it cannot absorb at that rate, which is good for filling a bladder quickly, but there is a cap and more fluid will eventually be needed to increase pressure.

Just curious how the fluid were taken..... you might have better results in the future if you started with 24-32oz of a diuretic (Coffee/Beer) then followed with 8oz of water every 15 minutes. I can pretty much promise you a model won't make 3 hours. The path of fluid from mouth to bladder is an extremely complex one, but a well hydrated person should start getting results in 30-40 minutes, and start feeling results in 40-60 minutes depending on the person. The reason the models stopped fidgeting is because their bladder stopped expanding and they were just sitting their with the weight in their bladder. At that point it became a contest of who gave up first, or who's urethral sphincter became tired and gave out first.

Anyway, looking forward to getting this when funds permit, this is my kind of contest and I would love to watch. As awesome as this site is, this is the first time 100% effort has been given in holding for a model, as much as I love these girls and this site, they always just give in when things get uncomfortable. I have not seen all of the cylinder measurements, but I would imagine they hover right around the "uncomfortable" point of 850ml or so.

In urinary retention (actual problems) anything under 2000ml is considered pretty modest. The majority of people when they actually get close to full capacity, their leg starts shaking involuntarily ...... there was a video with a nice oriental girl who reaches her breaking point that showed the leg shaking very well, but I can't seem to find it now. She had on some light blue pants if anyone knows what video I am talking about.

Anyway, mad props, you have outdone yourself yet again.
Lionheartyz

Postby Lionheartyz » 20 Jan 2012, 18:31

Forgive the length of my post, I just wanted to say a few things......

I have always been a do unto other as you do to yourself type person. I attached a tens unit to my genitals before I asked my wife, and I experimenting in omorashi LONG before I ever asked my wife. It is something I have been doing for almost 15 years now..... but not exactly as is shown on this website. The area I like to play in is the limits. I hate drinking a lot of liquid, or waiting for hours until I am extremely full..... so I started to cheat. In doing so (along with a lot of research) I was able to find out quite a few things.

There are 3 types of bladders..... an empty bladder...... a half full bladder...... and a full bladder. Most people believe their bladder is full when in actuality it is much closer to the halfway point. The average bladder is FULL somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500ml. What most people consider themselves as "full" is somewhere around 800ml. A person will tell you their desperation i a "9" when in actuality it is a 5.

i would imagine most measurements on this site have been in the 800-1000ml range, because that is the point where the signals sent to the brain are the strongest. Once you get past a certain point, it is easier to hold the liquid because your body puts more energy towards the goal, sometimes too much as we saw here and Cheyenne had a hard time letting go. When a person's bladder is truly reaching it's limits, then that person will not be able to stand straight up without feeling their own skin compress on their bladder. Watching this video, Cheyenne was much closer to her actual limit than Carissa was. I would venture a guess that Carissa could have actually held another 300ml before she reached the point of desperation that Cheyenne was at.

Once you go past this point, you reach a level where your body is literally doing everything it can to hold it in, and taking energy away from other areas of your body. Has anyone ever ridden a bike so hard, that standing on the pedal your leg starts to shake uncontrollably? Your legs will also do this once you are right at your absolute limit. No matter how much you try and stop it, if you don't stand flat on your feet, your leg will shake.

I started off small..... the "delivery" container I used was small, and it took a long time to force liquid into my bladder (through the urethra). If you give a gentle push like your trying to void, then liquid goes in just as easily as it comes out. I would NOT however suggest anyone trying this, even if you have a monster immune system like mine (0 infections in 10 years of this). I eventually moved on to large size syringes I was able to steal from this place or that. Not with a needle, but just a hole at the end, like a turkey baster. Even these though held at most maybe 100-150ml of liquid at a time, and everything from the tip of the urethra to the bladder doesn't go in. So I moved from this to that, till I found an adapter for my sink, that would turn it from a regular sink into a water fountain. That worked VERY well for a long time because I could adjust temperature from really hot to really cold in order to send different messages from the bladder to the brain and ultimately hold more liquid. Also... cold liquid shrinks the bladder, and hot has the adverse effect.

Anyway.... this eventually lead to the ultimate delivery system, found almost by pure accident. lol, don't turn your nose up in disgust too soon..... it really isn't. Anyway.... in the upper deck of your toilet, there is a small hose where the clean water from your provider comes to fill the toilet when you flush. If you remove the close end of that, it can be used as a delivery system. I always used an alcohol swab to clean the end of it before I used it, and the water is just as clean as tap water. It took a while the first time...... it is a rather scary prospect....... but the water that comes out is sooo much colder than out of your tap because it has no temperature regulation at all..... and it comes out pretty fast. So I finally got up the courage, held it tight to my urethra(as it would never fit) and flushed the toilet. It really is an experience that's hard to describe...... ice cold water flowing into my bladder fast enough that I can visibly watch my bladder fill looking down at it. Watch the skin get tight and the bladder balloon almost faster than it can send signals to the brain. I found that 1 flush delivered roughly 1200ml, so I started holding down the handle for a few seconds to make the flush last longer, cause once the top is full the water stops flowing, and it doesn't ALL come through the tube. I finally found a way to fill my bladder to the brim in under a minute...... and if I pressed my forearm to my lower stomach, I could feel that it was cold as my bladder was pressed right up against the skin.

I would love to post a video of it someday.... by I just moved and the house I am in has newer toilet with too many holes before the hose so there isn't enough pressure to accomplish. I don't have the accuracy of Dave's graduated cylinders...... but I have personally filled a standard 500ml measuring cup 4 times with excess fluid left over..... so my max capacity has gone past 2000ml. Actually if anyone has any questions about things they want to try, let my know, I have probably already done it and can let you know. For example....lol, filling your bladder with air doesn't feel the same. Because you have no actual weight you can stretch the bladder much further, but it just doesn't feel the same. However..... filling your bladder to bursting with liquid, then inflating a balloon in your rectum can create some INTENSE desperation VERY quickly. Pushing on the bladder from the outside is NOTHING compared to pushing on it from the inside from the outside it has places to go, from the inside it is trapped by your skin. Also, another experiment...... filling your bladder 80% with cold water, then the rest of the way with air can create a VERY nice sloshing effect when you bounce...... DO NOT however push on your bladder if it is full and at a higher elevation than your kidneys, the fluid WILL backtrack and leave your kidneys feeling heavy and no functioning at 100% for the rest of the day(fluid sits in stomach longer). Like I said though, if you have something you have thought of trying, let me know, I could try for ya or might have already done it.

In all my research both medically and on myself over the years, I have found A LOT of things out about the human bladder. In this video, it was clear by halfway in that Carissa had the larger bladder and would easily win as long as she did not give in mentally. I was actually surprised that she stood upright for almost the entire movie, her capacity is quite impressive for a female, no shock that she wins every time. Cheyenne started to stand on her toes late (Something involuntary I think) but her leg never started to quiver...... is a shame.

Dave, if you had added another bottle at the 1 hour mark, Cheyenne would have folded LONG before she did.

ANYWAY..... sorry for the long post, not a topic I really get to talk about much. In fact, I have only ever talked about it twice, both times on the internet to a very select/small group.
Lionheartyz

Return to Bound2Burst Forum