VOTE ON THE 5-MODEL HOLDING CONTEST

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

VOTE ON THE 5-MODEL HOLDING CONTEST

Postby Bound2Burst » 10 Feb 2011, 11:31

I am trying to decide whether this contest should be designed so that the models hold it as long as possible until they have to pee in their clothes, or if they should pee into a container and we measure the results to see who pees the most? Given that each model has a different bladder capacity, this is not really a good indication of how desperate she was to pee, so the issue really is: Do you feel there is any point in measuring volume?

Please post your opinions here to help me make up my mind, but don't comment after the end of February because by then we'll be in the final stages before filming and I will lock the scenarios so that the models know ahead of time what is expected of them.

Many thanks for you input -- Dave.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: VOTE ON THE 5-MODEL HOLDING CONTEST

Postby ebmk33 » 10 Feb 2011, 11:49

no capacity measurement, just straight up desperation and pee through clothing
ebmk33

Postby BlahPeeV » 10 Feb 2011, 14:44

Agreed; though the capacity measurements can be impressive, I don't find them particularly...attractive.
BlahPeeV

Postby desp_1999 » 10 Feb 2011, 14:55

I'd have to agree with the posts above - though volume measurements can be interesting, I generally prefer holding as long as possible and (near) accidental wetting. For a single model you could combine both (as done in the holding it for hours series), for multiple models I guess the simple hold it until you can't (and then some ;)) is probably easier.

So, as far as I'm concerned, one more vote for holding/wetting as opposed to volume measurements.
desp_1999

Postby LovingDesperation » 10 Feb 2011, 15:20

I agree with those above me who have said a hold it till the better end is best. But I do enjoy the watching it come out of their pussy during the measurement competition too.
:!:
LovingDesperation

Postby Redd » 10 Feb 2011, 17:34

I agree, wetting in clothes is better for me. MUCH better.
Redd

Postby LikesDespWetting » 10 Feb 2011, 17:41

Through clothes pleeeeezz!!!
LikesDespWetting

Postby cantholdit » 10 Feb 2011, 19:51

I agree - volume measurements are best with models who can hold large amounts. Otherwise, peeing into clothing (my preference being tight jeans) is best, in my opinion. I'd also like to see the ful-bladder bulge, if present, before the flood.
cantholdit

Postby amber » 10 Feb 2011, 19:53

I'm pretty sure my vote won't count, but I'm all for wetting clothes! :D
amber

Postby chris » 10 Feb 2011, 20:11

I'm clearly in a minority here, but for what it's worth I think a holding contest with volume measurement would be great. Perhaps you could offer some sort of incentive for each model to beat their previous record if they've done a measured video for you before?

I guess you could combine the two if each model stood in some sort of tray, but that might look a bit artificial.
chris

Postby Bound2Burst » 10 Feb 2011, 21:21

Amber, of course you opinion counts, not least because you will be one of the victims ;) Looking forward to it!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby JC1 » 10 Feb 2011, 21:52

I vastly prefer the capacity element for three reasons.

1. I do enjoy seeing the pee come out.

2. A large volume of pee is exciting as you see the result of how bad the model had to pee. In clothes, that is often hard to tell. A pair of jeans pretty much gets soaked the same way almost everytime and I can never tell how much the model pees in clothes (or it is sometimes difficult to tell). A huge volume of pee in a container is just more exciting to me as the result is easier to see.

3. I think it may actually lead to a model holding longer and trying harder as the result is actually measurable as opposed to unmeasurable to a large extent in clothes. This also opens itself to more incentives in the contest and something to consider rather than just who can hold the longest (in which case if I was in the contest, I would want to be somewhat dehydrated before even starting to try to win).

My "two cents"...
JC1

Postby Wabbit98 » 10 Feb 2011, 21:57

Pee in the clothes, that is my vote.
Wabbit98

Postby gg111 » 11 Feb 2011, 00:41

hmmm, the great divide in our...interest; wetting vs peeing. Personally, I'm more in favor of the models peeing into containers, or not into containers, just not into their clothes. But that's just my opinion. Let's see what the masses mandate...
gg111

Postby MPee3 » 11 Feb 2011, 03:50

Here's an idea: as you have 5 girls in the contest, why not cater to both tastes?

Have 2 containers standing by.
The first three girls to pee have to hold it until they pee their clothes. They have no container to pee in. This will also be of some incentive to keep holding on, to try to make it to the top two.
The top two (the winner and the runner-up) can pee into containers, so we can see the nude peeing and measure their capacity. It's interesting to see if the one that held it longest actually held the most pee, or not.

Alternatively, you could have just the winner pee into a container, and the bottom 4 will pee in their clothes.
MPee3

Postby MPee3 » 11 Feb 2011, 03:54

Additional note to what I wrote above: this will also provide an incentive to the last girl standing to try to hold it a little longer, in order to beat the runner-up's capacity. Otherwise, in a normal competition, the winner can pee one second after the second girl has given up. But if the second-best girl has filled an impressive container, and the winner has to beat it, she might try to hold out longer even after being the last one remaining in the contest.
MPee3

Postby desp_1999 » 11 Feb 2011, 07:45

I actually think MPee3's suggestion makes a lot of sense. I'm going to change my mind a little and second his suggestion. Thanks MPee3!
desp_1999

Postby Bound2Burst » 11 Feb 2011, 08:25

Thank you MPee3. That certainly in a very good compromise. I like the idea of three of the girls wetting their clothes and the two longest holders battling it out for the financial bonus - which is for the one who lasts the longest. I don't think this inducement should be used to reward volume since all the girls have different capacities, and as mentioned previously, this is not a measure of how desperate they are to go.

Visitors, by all means continue offering opinions. Good ideas can be incorporated into the video, and while MPee3's idea seems the best so far in terms of having the widest appeal, it isn't set in stone.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby cantholdit » 11 Feb 2011, 20:52

Great idea, MPee3! Like this a lot!!
cantholdit

Postby JC1 » 11 Feb 2011, 21:22

I agree with the compromise suggestion. Sounds like a great idea.

I wonder if amber can make it to the final two and duplicate the permission to pee output.

Should be fun! :D
JC1

Postby chris » 12 Feb 2011, 06:04

MPee3, I think you're onto a winner there!

Dave, as another point for this movie, I think it's easier to hold a large volume if you start the movie already well-hydrated. The more dilute the pee, the less it irritates the bladder walls and makes you want to empty it. Can I suggest that this contest is the second movie of the five-model day?
chris

Postby WSFanfare » 12 Feb 2011, 14:50

If it is the way I got this. We have the opportunity to vote naked or fully clothed. That´s great !
I´d imagine Dave and the assistant, in case of a second camera, watching (pointing the camera at) 5 models with their own containers, and looking at each other after the "battle" is over.

"Let´s start a pee party (not the B2B thing) ! Pour the liquid inside the containers above the others head !"

No offense to the other choose. I go for the fully clothed, better if in jeans.

I mean, that was too much bullshit ? Sorry, my English is not good.
WSFanfare

Postby Bound2Burst » 12 Feb 2011, 15:02

I was not proposing any nudity in this one, although those who end up peeing in a container will be showing the pee stream.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 12 Feb 2011, 15:03

Chris - it will be the second movie of the day. While it will be highly entertaining with 5 desperate ladies, I don't want the run time to become excessive.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby xlegs » 12 Feb 2011, 20:27

I'm not for nudity, I'm a (short) skirt (hemline above the knee) man. And to me, capacity is relevant. There's nothing more exciting than knowing that the girl struggling is otherwise known for her enormous bladder of steel. Having said that, however, the peeing should be a desperate accident in her knickers rather than a decision to grab a container and squat down with it. The capacity thing, in my view could be partly solved by Dave. I think, he has acquired some insight in the holding capacity of his models, and he is probably capable to give some kind of an impression on who has the bigger bladders and who don't. In his head, he possibly already has some sort of table of bladder capacity of his models, from big to small.
xlegs

Next

Return to Bound2Burst Forum