LILY & AMBER TOGETHER AGAIN

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

LILY & AMBER TOGETHER AGAIN

Postby Bound2Burst » 09 Dec 2010, 22:44

They're back! My forecast for next week: things are likely to turn wet some time around next Wednesday with some major flooding in low lying areas. This will be closely followed by a sunny disposition and even some breezy laughter.
Attachments
lily_amber_dec2010a.jpg
Lily & Amber - December 2010
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: LILY & AMBER TOGETHER AGAIN

Postby amber » 15 Dec 2010, 22:16

Yay! I see that the movies Lily and I shot last week are up. We had so much fun as always -- even (or perhaps especially!) when we get a chance to be horrid to one another and force the other to hold it just a little longer. :twisted:
amber

Postby BlahPeeV » 16 Dec 2010, 11:06

I'm sure we won't judge you too harshly for being horrid :P seems to be a special theme between you two more than others, actually...
BlahPeeV

Postby fanofthis » 16 Dec 2010, 23:36

As amazed as I was by the timed releases and the resulting disaster suffered by Rachel (and the recent nude failure by Autumn), Amber's flood truly wowed me. How can you go wrong with a beautiful woman with her skirt hiked above her waist, her panties well down her legs and pee flowing like that? I'd love to see more of her work here and elsewhere!
fanofthis

Postby JC1 » 17 Dec 2010, 11:24

Great job by Amber in the time permission to pee video. Amber looks great, especially in something that flatters here figure (or nothing at all), and her effort in the video to hold off is appreciated :)

Seems like Amber has quite a capicity also. That along with her obvious efforts to hold out from peeing and sense of competition have certainly made her one of my favorite models ever on the site.

Also, given her competive nature, I think a capacity video would be a welcome addition. I think she might break Jayne's record and a suggestion might be to pair her with Rachel (or another model with a large bladder) in a competitive scenario if the timing worked out.

Anyway, great job in the permission to pee video!
JC1

Postby Bound2Burst » 17 Dec 2010, 11:38

Thanks JC1. I am indeed planning to pair up Rachael and Amber for Holding Contest 7 next year. Get your sou'westers ready!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby aumonier » 17 Dec 2010, 21:47

I will surely get those movies soon. You have done a good job in several movies I saw Amber, and Lily had done a great job too in the past.
aumonier

Postby cantholdit » 08 Jan 2011, 09:31

Amber's total loss of control in "Permission to Pee" was truly spectacular! The flow just didn't stop - now I'm on board for a capacity measurement too!
cantholdit

Postby lscott52 » 15 Feb 2011, 10:51

I actually have never been in these forums, but I think I would like to see a naked competition between say 2 or 4 models. Preferably the biggest bladders. Put some challenges in it so they can let off a little if they win. Would be rather interesting.
lscott52

Return to Bound2Burst Forum