I think some pirate is mildly upset!

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

I think some pirate is mildly upset!

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Oct 2019, 05:52

And I quote: **** you for deleting all the videos off of vk you little **** and getting communities and people deleted, people have saved those videos anyway so they will continue to be reposted to not only vk but other sites as well. I hope your profits continue to fail (which is evident because you can't seem to pay for any new models 'despite having new ones ready' and instead you just opt to release 'remakes' of your shit old clips. We will find your account on vk and delete you like the scum that you are. **** you. If you're not earning any money due to falling profits that your fault maybe in your next life you will go and get a proper job you geriatric fucking scum. Why would anyone want to pay for your videos when you never respond to questions and they are expensive - no one cares that you need to 'make overheads' next time hire cheaper models and if you can't do that then don't do it at all and go get a proper job you fucking old pervert.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: I think some pirate is mildly upset!

Postby cantholdit » 23 Oct 2019, 11:23

WOW - looks like someone got mad at you for trying to prevent theft of your videos. What an absolute IDIOT!
cantholdit

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Oct 2019, 18:16

It also means that it hurt a lot.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Oct 2019, 18:18

By the way, it's clear that this idiot frequents this forum, either as a member of just as a visitor. Perhaps if my content is really so bad he'll stop coming, although... if it's so terrible, why are they pirating it?
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 24 Oct 2019, 08:27

"Privateer" is the preferred label these days I think lol

The guy is clearly bent out of shape and didn't need to respond in such a way, but there are a few points that his tirade brings up that I don't necessarily disagree with. He's right, they will continue to get posted on VK, PH, reddit, etc. And even a quick look shows that they exist for free online so it will be a never ending battle for you. The frequency of remakes, compilations, and compilations of compilations is frustrating to a user that sees new content almost daily elsewhere. I get why you're doing it, but that doesn't make it any less tiresome. Finally, maybe the idea of the creator throwing out some free classics isn't such a bad idea. They'll find their way onto sites that currently ban your content (omorashi.org comes to mind) and could very well boost your user base and sales. Since you're so against taking the time to do any advertising yourself, this free shared format may be more suitable to your tastes.
sickboy

Return to Bound2Burst Forum