Various

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Various

Postby Bound2Burst » 25 Sep 2019, 10:22

Sorry that the membership site got updated almost a day late this week. It was a shoot day, which means I can't always make the time to sort it out. The membership is doing better these days so my plans to close it have been suspended for now. I'll see how it goes moving forward.

No update this week, and probably not next week either. I worked with Lydia yesterday, filming a range of content - bondage, forced stripping, sensual stripping, handcuffs, foot fetish. We did talk about the possibility of a pee video but she is so bad at doing it I decided not to bother. I will probably approach Vonka shortly because someone is requesting a custom with her (not pee though). No idea if it will pan out; about half of the inquiries don't. The second half of October is where all the activity really kicks off - Violet and Rae, followed by Cadence & Juliette, followed by Vika, followed by Claire Irons, all in the space of 2 weeks. Because of that, and the need to pay some taxes around the middle of October, I am not spending a lot on hiring right now.

Remastered videos are a mixed bag. The only ones that sell appreciably are Jayne's; others do a little business but barely enough to warrant the hours spent retrieving and working on the material. So, most likely, I will remaster some more of Jayne's stuff soon.

P.S. Booked Vonka but she can't make it until October 14th, which really just adds to the intense period of filming. Oh well, I tried. I'll see if I can get through it all without having another heart attack!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum