Problem with Verotel

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Problem with Verotel

Postby MPee3 » 17 Sep 2019, 12:39

I tried to purchase some videos, including Jasmine's and Violet's latest sets, and ran into a strange problem: my country (Israel) has disappeared from the options available in the country selection on Verotel's payment site. Without a correct address, my credit card transaction has been declined. I purchased many times over the years from your website using the Verotel option and never had this problem. In fact, they have my credit card on file and all of my account information from previous sales, but I can't make any new payments. The selection list goes straight from Ireland to Italy and Israel is off the list. Anything that can be done about this?
MPee3

Re: Problem with Verotel

Postby Bound2Burst » 17 Sep 2019, 16:21

I can do something about it temporarily for you. Israel has indeed been added to the list of banned countries because Russians set up accounts there to bypass their ban. They either purchase and post the content on vk.com and other platforms, or simply perform chargabacks. There are some 10 banned countries in all, and this has cut back on the amount of unwanted activity.

I shall open access for Israel in a few minutes and leave it like that for a few hours. Please to go ahead and purchase during that time frame.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby MPee3 » 17 Sep 2019, 17:31

Thank you for that. I did make the purchase and started the download. With two full sets I bought it might take all night to fully download.

This leaves me a bit concerned about the future. Does this mean I'm going to be banned from purchases unless I contact you each and every time and you make this exception just for me? Seems like a headache for both of us. I'm not a huge customer but I have purchased dozens of videos over the years, going back to the "files forever" system. For the record, I have not engaged in piracy nor performed chargebacks (and I'm not Russian - not that there's anything wrong with that :lol: )
MPee3

Postby Bound2Burst » 18 Sep 2019, 07:45

Hi, I really have no wish to inconvenience you. The ban will not stay in place indefinitely. I block certain countries when there is a spate of illegal activity. Once the pirates have no luck for a while, they move on to pastures new. At some point, the ban won't be necessary. I know it is a hassle for you, but if you send me an e-mail when you want to make a purchase, I'll lift the ban as soon as I see it. Apart from the middle of the night, I check mail frequently in case anyone experiences a problem with the service I offer.

Oh, and by the way, after all these years, I know you're not part of the problem :)
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Return to Bound2Burst Forum