[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Jasmine's Pee Diary (96 minutes)

Jasmine's Pee Diary (96 minutes)

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Jasmine's Pee Diary (96 minutes)

Postby Bound2Burst » 15 Sep 2019, 12:59

jasmines_pee_diary_thumb.jpg
Jasmine's Pee Diary
41 minutes 20 seconds - cellphone portrait - bitrate 6 Mbps - MP4: 1,910.3 MB
About the recording: Most of the diary was filmed in portrait orientation on a cellphone. The first entry is landscape, but Jasmine forgot to switch to an HD setting and the quality is poor. She could not get on with working like this and switched to holding the phone the way most people opt to do, in portrait orientation. At least the rest of the days were recorded at high resolution. Unaccustomed to filming herself, Jasmine made some mistakes with this project and deleted some content she was not at all happy with, but the strength of this project is that it is 100% real. Please do not share this video on other platforms, tempted as I'm sure some of you will be to do that. It would be nice for Jasmine, after making all this effort, if those freeloaders actually paid for her video instead of stealing it. She will continue to receive money based on sales, but only you can make this happen. If it is really successful for her, she may change her mind and do this again some time.

Store: $15.00
http://www.b2bfetishstore.com/index.php ... ct_id=2510

Teaser:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/clip ... railer.mp4

Jasmine's Pee Diary Finale
54 minutes 42 seconds - 1920x1080 pixels - bitrate 6 Mbps - MP4: 2,529.3 MB (supplied in 2 parts)
This video picks up as Jasmine's Pee Diary ends, with a few moments of overlap. We film Jasmine in real time as she does what she normally does on arrival; she sits, chats and drinks more liquid while waiting for her bladder to become really fully. She is anxious to see if a week of drinking a lot and holding for long periods of time, often while driving home from work, where she is forced to wait, until she couldn't on one occasion! She grows increasingly agitated as the urge to pee becomes intense, wiggling her legs continuously, then pacing while holding her crotch to prevent herself leaking. During this video, she talks about the pros and cons of making the diary, explaining how it impacted her daily life. The more she had to talk about it, the more desperate she became. Finally, she ran to pick up the vase to pee in, relishing the fact that the ordeal was now over.

Store: $12.99
http://www.b2bfetishstore.com/index.php ... ct_id=2511

Teaser:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/clip ... railer.mp4

Jasmine's Pee Diary Complete
Total time: 96 minutes

Jasmine's Pee Diary
Jasmine's Pee Diary Finale

Store: $22.99
http://www.b2bfetishstore.com/index.php ... ct_id=2512

Jasmine's Page:
https://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/jasmine.html
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Re: Jasmine's Pee Diary (96 minutes)

Postby TruFan3 » 16 Sep 2019, 18:33

Let Jasmin know that this was awesome. I was a little sad that we missed the "accident" but we did get the before and after. So maybe next time.. :D
Great stuff though!!!
TruFan3

Postby TWTB68063 » 16 Sep 2019, 19:08

How do we download the clip if we donated?
TWTB68063

Postby Bound2Burst » 17 Sep 2019, 06:34

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby awg2013 » 20 Sep 2019, 11:14

I love this format. It would be wonderful if Vonka or some of the other models did a diary too.
awg2013

Postby Minethlos » 20 Sep 2019, 16:41

I agree, the format is great. I especially enjoyed the accident where Jasmine barely managed to start filming after peeing her pants.
Could maybe Vika be convinced to do the same?
Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 21 Sep 2019, 07:51

I have considered this because I knew some of you would ask. To be frank, I think it is unlikely. The difference between Jasmine and other girls who work with me is that she is not a fetish model, insofar as she doesn't do this kind of work with anyone else, and doesn't do it to make a living. She doesn't have a website or a Clips4Sale store, so she is fine letting me handle any editing and publication, and I receive a cut. We both benefit.

If I could get another model to do this, which is doubtful, she would probably publish it herself via one of her own platforms (after all, she would be the video owner, not me), and Bound2Burst would likely not be involved. Another reason I am doubtful is that these girls are traveling all over the place for different kinds of work, and trying to keep a pee diary would be hugely inconvenient for them.

Then there is the "out of sight, out of mind" component. When girls leave here, they always talk about having to pee on the way home because of drinking so much, but in 13 years of working with models, despite my encouragement, not one of them has ever provided so much as a photograph, still less a video, despite how easy that would be to do. I could not imagine any of them sticking with it.

If you are interested in having a particular model attempt this, your best course of action is to write to her and suggest it. She may agree. Most likely she would treat it as a custom request and charge you for it. Fetish modeling is, after all, their livelihood.

On a positive note, Jasmine was so blown away by the fund and the fact that her diary is selling, she did say last night that she is considering doing more. If she does, it will be more intermittent and the results would be pieced together when she felt she had recorded enough. That could take weeks or months. She won't be measuring again, but instead would film far more of her state of desperation and focus on whether or not she can make it to the bathroom in time. We'll wait and see if she implements this.

Bottom line, Jasmine is unique.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Slayer_ch » 21 Sep 2019, 14:05

Yes she is unique. The diary is simply amazing.
Slayer_ch

Postby Minethlos » 22 Sep 2019, 07:07

Minethlos

Postby Bound2Burst » 22 Sep 2019, 10:11

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 22 Sep 2019, 14:36

I don't know how I haven't noticed this before, but jasmine's final hold with you really made me realize she has the cutest feet! So much toe scrunching and spreading as her desperation mounted. I know you said she's not technically a fetish model, but do you think you could ask if she would mind doing some light foot fetish stuff? Anything from simply going barefoot a bit more often, to peeing in an outfit that would funnel the wetness into boots that she could remove, to deliberately going on her feet and/or splashing around a bit in the aftermath would make me happy.
sickboy

Postby Bound2Burst » 23 Sep 2019, 06:21

Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby sickboy » 23 Sep 2019, 15:50

sickboy

Return to Bound2Burst Forum