[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
bound2burst.net • View topic - Dave, a question

Dave, a question

This forum is for users of Bound2Burst to discuss topics related to female desperation to pee.
Forum rules
WANT TO REGISTER? CONTACT DAVE AT north@bound2burst.net
You may not use this forum to share illegal links to movies. You may not use this forum to solicit money from other users.
Abusive messages will be deleted by the administrator and the perpetrator(s) banned from future posting in the forum.

Dave, a question

Postby samihyypia » 28 May 2011, 14:09

Probably a simple, and its probably been asked before...

But how do you go about getting a model truly desperate, so they do not, can not fake it?

Particularly a new model I imagine this is tricky?

How long a build up is it and how long are models with you until they are really busrting?
samihyypia

Re: Dave, a question

Postby Bound2Burst » 28 May 2011, 22:04

Quite simple. Soon after they arrive, they are asked to drink approximately 40 fluid ounces of liquid, be it tea, coffee, water, soda, etc. Within the hour, they need to pee. After about 90 minutes, they really are desperate to go. Some show up in a rather desperate state, and one can tell from their body language that they really are in trouble, so those we film right away. With the others, we usually start out with a bondage movie for Beauties in Bondage while waiting for the bladder to fill. It makes good use of the time and I get more bang for my buck in terms of sales.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby samihyypia » 30 May 2011, 06:28

Have you ever known any model to not get desperate to pee using that approach, a couple of hours in and shes just fine?
samihyypia

Postby mudcat » 30 May 2011, 09:15

Dave,

Why is beer and coffee rarely used during the holding contests? Carissa, I think has been the only to drink any coffee while doing a shoot. But it was a big mug :D
mudcat

Postby Bound2Burst » 31 May 2011, 11:37

We no longer allow the models to drink alcohol because they all have to drive after the shoot. Most models drink coffee on the way to a shoot but few want more when they arrive - they get too wired!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Bound2Burst » 31 May 2011, 11:38

Sam: It works just fine. There have only been a couple of exceptions in almost 5 years!
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby mudcat » 31 May 2011, 21:45

Dave,
As a follow up question. Do you know what beverage(s) Amber drank on that first classic visit and how much she drank? Thanks.
mudcat

Postby Luke99 » 01 Jun 2011, 04:58

Dave, what are those exceptions?
:)
Luke99

Postby Bound2Burst » 01 Jun 2011, 12:11

Jordana for one. There were a couple of others actually but I don't even remember who they were now. They will be amongst the one-time only models.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby Anon_E._Mus » 01 Jun 2011, 13:38

Sam, the physiology of the human kidneys and urinary bladder are such that the methods Dave uses are relative safe for the models and reliably produce the desired result.

Normal human kidneys are capable of producing about one liter of urine per hour when functioning at their maximum capacity. For them to function at maximum capacity, there must be a need for the kidneys to do so, or, in other words, there must be sufficient water in the body in excess of its normal requirement for the kidneys to remove it at that maximum rate. However, radically overloading the body with excess water (more than about one to one and one half liters per hour) can be dangerous, even deadly, depending on how rapidly it is ingested. So, for a model NOT to respond to the 40 ounces (about 1.32 liters) in about one to 1.5 hours would mean she was either seriously dehydrated to begin with, was exercising and perspiring profusely during that time period, or has abnormally poor kidney function. Also, holding much longer without urination can cause a model to have obstructive hydronephrosis, a painful but temporary condition in this case that is easily reversible with urination.

As you know from all the bladder calibrations that have been done (holding contests with measured results), the bladder capacities of the various models are not uniform. For each it depends more on the volume within her pelvic girdle into which her bladder can expand and the strength of the muscles controlling the bladder sphincters than on the volume of water consumed.

There --- undoubtedly more than you ever cared to know. :)
Anon_E._Mus

Postby BlahPeeV » 02 Jun 2011, 14:07

Aha, I now know the real reason Jayne moved away - you stopped offering her wine! :lol:
BlahPeeV

Postby Bound2Burst » 02 Jun 2011, 14:36

A fine assumption, but in actuality she didn't drive and used to stay over, so alcohol for her was not an issue.
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby amber » 03 Jun 2011, 16:32

mudcat - "As a follow up question. Do you know what beverage(s) Amber drank on that first classic visit and how much she drank? Thanks."

I'd be happy to answer the question if you mean me. I don't want to assume since I know there was another Amber before me. But if you're curious, I'd be happy to give you my menu for desperation!
amber

Postby Alister_McFish » 03 Jun 2011, 22:47

Hi, Amber II. It is good to hear from you again. I do so hope you will be returning to B2B very soon. All best wishes.
Last edited by Alister_McFish on 04 Jun 2011, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.
Alister_McFish

Postby LovingDesperation » 03 Jun 2011, 23:46

HI Amber,

I'm not the one who originally posed the question but I would love to hear your menu for desperation. i'm sure the person who originally posed the question meant you anyway because you are the only active Amber here now.

:?
LovingDesperation

Postby amber » 04 Jun 2011, 17:24

I have about a 2 hour drive from my home so I have lots of time to become very desperate before arriving. I actually have to keep in mind to not start drinking lots too early on in my commute!

At home - large cup of decaf tea with breakfast
About 1/3 of the way along - 2 16oz Diet Lemon Snapple Iced Teas
About 2/3 of the way there - as much of a 1 Liter bottle of cold water as I can consume

Result? Arrive (often early as desperation makes me speed) totally ready to go.

I stick with decaf or low-caffeine drinks as I haven't found caffeine doesn't make me pee more, it only give me the jitters.

~Amber 2.0~
Last edited by amber on 04 Jun 2011, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
amber

Postby LovingDesperation » 04 Jun 2011, 19:48

Thank you very much Amber. You are a real sweetie.

:?
LovingDesperation

Postby Anon_E._Mus » 04 Jun 2011, 20:47

Hello, Amber 2.0;

I am pleased to hear your rate of liquid ingestion is within the bounds outlined above. Excellent. That should keep you safe; desperate, but safe. If I go by the comments in this thread, several of us find you just delightful. I also hope to see you again soon in one of Dave's new predicaments.
Anon_E._Mus

Postby Loo-Loo » 07 Jun 2011, 05:14

Loo-Loo

Postby Anon_E._Mus » 07 Jun 2011, 16:29

Greetings, Loo-Loo;

It is not the kidneys that are the culprits. Healthy kidneys produce urine more or less continuously, although at a variable rate depending on need. Without the presence of a urinary bladder, into which the kidneys drain, we all would be dribbling most of the time. (Now that would be a real social inconvenience.) It is the bladder and its controlling muscles that are the problem.

In nearly all healthy individuals, an urge to urinate frequently can be caused by anxiety, like taking an exam or waiting to be on a wild amusement park ride. Anxiety and an associated urge for frequent urination are controlled by our sympathetic nervous system. It is part of our unconscious "fight or flight" response. It is our body's response to a perceived harmful situation, and it is caused by a surge of adrenaline. Suddenly we may feel the urge to urinate as our body attempts to rapidly decrease weight for an effective escape (the "flight" response). The response is a completely involuntary biological process; we have no control over it.

In almost all cases the response is completely normal and harmless, a nuisance, but harmless. If the root cause of the anxiety is relieved, the symptoms generally go away.
Anon_E._Mus

Postby Loo-Loo » 08 Jun 2011, 08:13

Thanks Anon, I really am learning something every day.
Loo-Loo

Postby samihyypia » 17 Jul 2011, 05:24

Dave, how long do you usually keep the models for to film just desperation movies?
samihyypia

Postby Bound2Burst » 17 Jul 2011, 09:00

We always do 6-hour sessions for Bound2Burst. Some of this time is waiting for the bladder to fill, and some of it is downtime (we take breaks from filming because it is pretty tiring to go at it all the time).
Bound2Burst
Site Admin

Postby BlahPeeV » 20 Jul 2011, 11:38

BlahPeeV

Postby Anon_E._Mus » 20 Jul 2011, 22:23

BlahPeeV

All people are biologically different in many ways and many just react differently during a time of stress or anxiety. For some, the mouth becomes dry as fluids are diverted for use in other parts of the body during the period of anxiety.

There is a lengthy list of responses to stress and anxiety, some of which are shortness of breath, heart palpitations, "lump in the throat" or difficulty swallowing, skin blanching, sweating, shivering, hands shaking, and many more.

How boring it would be if we were all exactly alike, don't you agree. ;)
Anon_E._Mus

Return to Bound2Burst Forum